Chapter 27

Ezra's POV:

I was meditating again but...Not in the Jedi way. It has been 18 days since I used the force in the Jedi way... I has been 18 days since I left the crew... Now, I only use the force for my elements...

I sat beside the river near Raven and Barriss their home. Yesterday I realized for the first time that Raven's dad died some years ago. Now... Raven only has her mother, Barriss. Barriss was a Jedi during the Clone Wars. She told me that she made some mistakes, she betrayed Ahsoka, her best friend... Because of her, they locked Ahsoka up. But Ahsoka's master found out and then they locked her up for betrayal. Ahsoka told me that story some time ago... But I wanted to hear her version too and now I did, I understand why she did that. She told me she never wanted to betray Ahsoka... She got visions about the fall of the Jedi... About order 66... She wanted to protect Ahsoka. And that's why she 'betrayed' her... And then Ahsoka left the Jedi order... Alive... And well... Thanks to Barriss. Barriss tried to contact Ahsoka but she never answered her calls... Ahsoka told me that if I ever met Barriss, I had to run away... I was so mad at her then... She doesn't know that Barriss is like a second mother to me... Like Hera was a third mother... And there I went again with my thoughts about the Ghost crew... I don't want to think about them. Focus Ezra. Focus on the force. Focus on the elements.

"EZRA!"

I opened my eyes and looked around, but I was alone... Strange... I closed my eyes and focused again.

"Ezra... Please... Answer me..."

Dawn! She was talking with me through the force! Should I answer?

"Just answer... She's your girlfriend!"

"Dawn?"

"Ezra!!! Oh thank the force you answer me!!! Are you okay!?"

"Yes."

"Where are you! Don't you know how hard I missed you! Don't you know how hard WE missed you!"

She was crying...

"How can you tell?"

I know Dawn.

"Okay then..."

"Nobody misses me."

"Ezra... What are you talking about... We searched everywhere for you! Kanan called you on your com for like 100 times! We even tried to get information about you from Vizago, Jho and some other contacts from Ahsoka! Ezra... I love you... WE love you... When you were gone I figured out why I didn't trust Kanan... I started yelling at him first... But then he fell to the ground saying he failed us all... After we talked I understood him... He promised me that we would find you... That we would find his son. We are family Ezra! You can't just go and leave us! We will always be there, if you want it or not... So or you tell us where you are or you let us search you. But whatever you choose... We'll find you my Lothkitten..."

... ... ... ...

"I am useless Dawn!! I just wanted to clear my mind here! Without the Jedi! But then I realized Kanan tried to tell me that there's no hope for me... I never was the perfect apprentice. I never was the perfect son. I never was the perfect boyfriend. I never was the perfect brother. And I'll never be. Kanan has a new apprentice now. A new daughter. And I am happy for Lissyene. She can take my place."

"She doesn't want your place! .... Come back, Ezra..."

... ... ... ...

"The force brought me here. I practice my elements now. And I'm doing fine. Don't worry about me. Then I don't worry about you. I love you too Dawn."

Then I broke the connection... I couldn't believe I said that... I wanted to say yes! But my mouth didn't want to cooperate...

Dawn's POV:

I ran to the cockpit, where everyone was.

"Guys! I contacted Ezra!!"