Chapter 16

Ezra's POV:

"For the third time, explain!"

"Fine. The story that my parents were grabbed by the empire isn't the whole story. It is...just...a part of it."

I looked at Lissyene with the same pain I felt when I left them. She nodded as a sign that I could tell it. So I continued.

"When Lissyene and I were born, they saw that Lissyene was force sensitive, so they gave her for adoption, for our safety. Our parents didn't notice it with me. The Empire took out parents away when we were 7 years old. Her adoptive parents and our real parents. Lissyene and I met each other a year later and then we found out we are twins, we lived together with her droid and Dawn. Until I heard the reason our parents were gone, then I left them and a week later I joined you guys."

"And the reason was?" Kanan asked less angry then before.

I looked at Lissyene and then answered.

"The Empire ordered Lissyene to choose between her adoptive and our real parents. She chose for her adoptive parents, but they killed them anyway. I was angry that she didn't told me that sooner and...you know why."

"Exactly, I don't" Kanan said.

I sighed. "Because she chose for her adoptive parents... And not for our real parents."

"Why didn't you told us that sooner? We can be angry with you too now? Like you were angry with Lissyene!"

"I know"

It was quiet for a moment until Hera spoke.

"So...that was your story...your past?"

"Yes."

Lissyene and Dawn both stared at me with the 'stop-lying-look'.

I sighed again. "There's only one thing I forgot..."

"What?" Kanan said.

"I...I was...for 2 months...a...a..."

"A what?! Kanan yelled.

"Tell it, kid. It's time."

But...what if-

"They won't send you away. I think."

"Ezra!! Finish your sentence!" Kanan yelled again.

"C'mon Ezra!" Sabine yelled too with Zeb.

"Ezra stop this, now." Hera said not yelling, but angry too.

Not again! Please... NOT AGAIN!

Author here:
I'm gonna leave this here😏
I'm bad... I know 😄✌️
Author out.