Chapter 21

Lissyene's POV:

"Lightsaber up!"

"I'm trying, Kanan!"

"Do or do not. There is no try."

"What does that even mean?"

"You can't do something without trying."

"Shut up Ezra! Lissyene, I don't know what that means... Yoda always said that."

"Good to know..."

"Try again, but now hold your lightsaber up and hit that helmet."

"Can't I hit Ezra?"

Ezra stood up and walked away before I could hit him.

"LISSYENE! Pay attention!"

"Sorry, master!"

Ezra's POV:

I walked back to the Ghost and saw Zeb sitting in front of the ship.

"What are you doing, big guy?" I said happy.

"Waiting till Lissyene falls on her ass."

I rolled my eyes and entered the Ghost. I was so bored that I even asked Chopper what he was doing. I want to go on a mission! But Kanan is too busy with Lissyene...

And I don't get it? She is Ahsoka's padawan? Ahsoka can train her alone, right!?

"Jealous?"

Leave me alone, Arze.

"I can't leave you."

Then shut up.

"Uh...fine..."

Really?!

"Nope! Joking!!!"

Karabast...

I entered the cockpit and joined Hera, Dawn and Sabine with looking at Lissyene.

"She's doing good, I mean she doesn't learn so fast as you do, but she learns it." Hera said.

"Yes. She does." I answered.

Dawn looked at me with her 'we-have-to-talk' look so Iwalked outside the cockpit and went to the room she shares with Sabine and Lissyene.Sometimes she sleeps in my room and then Zeb sleeps in Kanan's room. Anyway...I waited for her...