Chapter 19

Kanan's POV:

I couldn't believe what I heard. Ezra was a slave?! Everyone stared at Ezra. We were all speechless... That's why he hates Kallus so hard! Ezra didn't open his eyes. I think he was afraid of our reaction. I stepped forward, hugged him and whispered:

"I'm sorry Ez. We didn't knew. We're here for you, always!"

He didn't say anything, he didn't even move?! Hera came to him too.

"Ezra... Say something" she begged "don't forget that we love you! We always will."

Zeb and Sabine released Ezra's girlfriend and sister. The girl with the long blue hair stepped to Ezra. I think her name was Dawn. She placed her hand on Hera's shoulder.

"He sees it again. He can't hear you."

I stopped hugging my padawan, but I didn't let go of his hand. Hera stood next to the other girl. The one with the blue raven hair like Ezra. They really look alike! The only thing that's different about them is that Lissyene got a black braid on her left side and their clothes of course! Dawn wrapped her arms around Ezra from behind him and whispered something I couldn't hear.

Ezra's POV:

flashback/dream

I ran through the city. I didn't know where to go, but I kept running. I was free! Almost... The only thing that stopped me was him. He ran behind me.

NO! I don't go back!

"Run, Ezra! You're almost there!"

Someone talked to me. I think it was Dawn! I did what she told me and I jumped in a ship. My ship! It flew off and I saw a fat guy yelling at me.

Goodbye Kallus! I'm free! For now.

end of flashback/dream

Dawn's POV:

Kanan stared at me like I was the inquisitor, but c'mon! I'm trying to help is padawan after he made it worse! I don't like those guys. I still can't believe Ezra calls them 'his family'. I stopped thinking about it when Ezra grabbed my hand. I looked in his eyes and I saw that he tried not to cry.

"Thanks Dawn."

"You're welcome, Loth-kitten."

I stopped hugging him and stood next to him. Kanan said exactly the same as he said some minutes ago...

Okay...they're sorry... BOEHOE!! They should be!

When my mind went back to what happened on the Ghost, I felt like I had to throw up... Ezra and the whole crew were hugging and weren't mad anymore. Lissyene came and stood next to me.

"You don't trust them, do you?" She whispered.

"Is it that obvious?" I whispered back.

The ship jumped out of hyperspace and the twi'lek went to the panels.

"It looks like we're going to join the Rebellion." Dawn said smiling at Ezra who smiled too.

"Yes. Can't wait to see what it's going to bring us!" Lissyene finished.

We all looked at the base in front of us while the Ghost landed on the planet.

"A new start. New adventures. A new life."

Author here:
I think this is my longest update ever... Should I finish the book or continue with their adventures, relatioKanan's POV:

nships, fears, enemies... And maybe more of Ezra's bending skills! And who knows someone else's too?

Answers in the reactions, please!
Author out! ✌️