Ellie Johnson

Hey, I'm Ellie! I am the most beautiful, amazing and popular girl at Hillwest High School! I am really good at sport, and I always wear my running outfit because it shows off my model like body. I have big hips and huge breasts which make all the boys swoon, except for the one sexy boy that I want. That boy is Nico Di Angelo, the super hot, sexy bad boy!

Today I am wearing some really tight compression leggings and a revealing crop top, obviously all in green to compliment my eyes. My soft blonde hair is tied up in a high ponytail, looking immaculate as always. If this beautiful sporty fashion statement won't woo Nico then I'm sure nothing will.

"Hey Babe, you, me, Starlight Club at 10 tonight and we can have some fun....." I ordered him, knowing he'd say yes anyway.
"Well Bitch, I have three things to tell you.
1. No. I refuse to go out and with someone whose friends and herself enjoy taking the Mick out of innocent highschoolers for simply being themselves.
2. You do not call me 'babe'. The entitlement to do that belongs with one person, who certainly isn't you.
3. I am in a serious relationship and an very happy in it. I will not have an irritating, underdressed teen girl try and remove me from it.
Now my rant is over, would you do me a favor and go bother any other boy as I'm sure that they would love to go on a day with you." Just as he finished ranting, the bell rang, and I headed over to class with my little Nico. He obviously didn't mean what he said so I ignored it.

In the middle of class a phone rang. The ringtone was you are my sunshine. Apparently it was a personal ringtone as I suddenly heard somebody sigh and say
"seriously Will!" I instantly recognized the voice as the clear voice of the only Nico di Angelo.
"Mr Di Angelo, please answer the call and put it on speaker" Mr Smith asked. Nico hit the green button on his phone -After close inspection I saw it was a Valdez-o-phone, whatever that is- and pressed the speaker button.
"Hey Neeks!" an overly excited voice yelled. It seemed kind of like  a voice that I heard on a radio show talking about medical advances or some rubbish like that.
"Why are you calling me! I'm in school and you know that!" Nico yelled into the phone, exasperated.
"No hello for your darling boyfriend?" The guy said, pretending to have taken offense. But I was too astounded to pay any attention to that. Nico is a fag! Eww.... How could I have had a crush on a fag!

After having to listen to the rest of Nico's conversation, I ran out of the building, ordering my Dad to send me to a new school where there are no disgusting faggots.
_________________
I would just like to say that I don't agree with anything I just typed. This bitch is just an asshole.

I also apologize for my long absence. Blame writers block