Setting up Solangelo : Part 2

Will's POV
This is unusual. When does Andrew want to bring me to hang out with his friends? I mean, we are fairly close, but usually he would bring Austin or Kayla.
Anyway, I gladly accept Andrews offer, but not before asking where we are going. He says that we are going to hang out with Willow and her friends. We head over to the Hades cabin.

Nicos POV
Ugh... Willow is nice, but can also be a bit of a pain in the butt. I mean, socialising! She tells me that I need to get ready because she is having some friends come to the cabin and I am joining them. A few minutes later I hear a knock on the door.

No ones POV
Willow answers the door to see exactly who she wanted to see. The cameras are planted, and the notes have been written. After a few minutes of socialising, Piper came in and told Willow and Andrew that they were needed for something. As they left the hades cabin, they handed the boys envelopes.

Nico's POV
I ask Will what we should do with the envelopes. We agree to head to the opposite ends of my cabin and read them separately. I silently read my letter...
"Dear Nico,
This is a letter from Piper, Jason, Percy, Hazel, Reyna, Andrew and Willow.
Please make sure you are a good distance away from Will, so he can't read this. You are currently locked in your cabin. You will only be released after a short game of truth or dare. You will go first. Please Pick Truth or dare.
Truth- Tell Will about your current crush.
Dare- Kiss your crush
From your friends,
Piper, Jason, Percy, Hazel, Reyna, Andrew and Willow"
Thanks sooo much.... I mutter sarcastically.
I turn to face Will. He looks very blushed. I'm assuming that his letter was similar to mine.
Will says "um..... so, do you want to go?"
"Not really, but I....I.. guess I have to...."I say...
"So then, Truth or Dare?"
I have to pick truth , what if Will hates me? "Truth?"
It comes out more like a question, but I do it anyway.
"Will, I have had.... I've had a crush on you for a.... a long time now....."
"Ok then, I pick Dare."
Will doesn't seem nervous, maybe that's good?
He leans in and kisses me!

Pipers POV
We are all having fan girl attacks! I mean, Solangelo is literally making out! I think mission Solangelo is complete!