Patricia Smarts

Patricia's POV
Hi, I'm Patricia, Although most people call me Pat, Tris, Nerdy, Scholarship Girl, Goody two shoes or Ugly. I'm not pretty. I have Grey eyes, a tan complexion and blonde hair. I'm one of the only students at Ridgewood High who actually wears the (Unofficial) school Uniform, and obeys rules like no make up.
I have a single friend, Will Solace, who helps keep the bullies away. I am the scholarship girl, and my father can't buy me a new Lamborghini every time a new one comes out, and that's all that matters to Nicole and Mia. I also have never met my mum. Apparently she left me in a cradle on my fathers doorstep. However I think she would be proud of me. I get A++ in all the academic subjects and PE. The other classes I get about an A in.
"Hey Tris, you need to come to camp with me after school" Will says. He assures me that my father is ok with this. At the end of the final period, the teacher asked Will and I to stay back however Will tells me that I won't be coming back to this school so I should pack my stuff away, but only the necessities. He then comes out of the classroom coated in Gold dust before dragging me into a Delphi Strawberry Van.
There is a Zombie Chauffeur. My day is getting weirder and weirder! " Why is a Zombie driving and who is the boy in black?" I ask. "Umm, you might not want to call him a zombie, Spirits take great offence from that name. Also, I am Nico Di Angelo, Son of Hades." Says The boy in black, now known as Nico. I am utterly confused by that statement. "Son.... of ..... Hades?!? You're kidding right!" Will then says" Patricia, the Greek Gods are real." You could hear the seriousness in his tone. "I am guessing that you are a daughter of Athena. Since we have just arrived at camp , I'll let Annabeth show you around."
~~~~~
Annabeth started showing me around camp when she suddenly says"I hope Will and Nico didn't do to much Kissing😘. Everyone at camp is getting sick of it!"
~~~
A few days later I was a proud member of the Solangelo Squad, Along with The 7 and the Aphrodite Cabin.
☀️🌙☀️🌙☀️🌙☀️🌙☀️🌙☀️🌙☀️🌙☀️
Thanks SignificantAnnoyance ! Comments like yours really motivate me!