Sick!

Warning: Swearing

Wills POV
I opened my eyes and slowly rubbed the sleep out of my eyes. I glanced over to the clock. 9:00. I never sleep in, and was therefore concerned. I needed to get to the infirmary so I sat up quickly. I immediately regretted it, as it took all my effort not to throw up all over my bed. My stomach also hurt, and made some unnatural noises. I would have just enough time to grab some fruit from the pavilion. I figured I may as well as I would be late to my shift anyway.
I slowly walked over to the pavilion, not making any sudden movements in a hope of not inducing another sudden wave of nausea. I reached the pavilion, which was empty, apart from 3 sleeping Hypnos children and my boyfriend. I grabbed a Banana and walked over to Nico. "Hey sunshine!" I said, whilst taking a seat. "Hey Will, are you ok? You look very pale and are never late." He sounded genuinely concerned, yet as rubbish as I was feeling, I had a job to do."Nah. I'm fine." "Okay....." he sounded unconvinced. Maybe I'm not as good at lying as I thought. However, after one bite of the fruit, It was obvious I was lying. Not only did the banana make a reappearance, but so did last nights dinner. "I knew it Will. You should have just told me the truth!" I didn't have time to respond as I could tell I was about to do diarrhoea. (does that make sense?)  I raced to the bathroom and didn't even get time to lock the door before I emptied my body of anything that was left in it after the events earlier. Nico came in after me, locking the door behind him. Once I was done, I left to go to work. Nico however, had other opinions on the matter. "Sunshine, you can't go to work.Your patients don't need what is probably gastro as well.One person having this Shitty virus is enough." I knew he was right, so I reluctantly agreed to let him care for me until I was 100%. The next 3 days were filled with cuddles and movies . However, the day after I recovered, I entered the hades cabin to see my little death boy puking his guts out. I ran over to him and rubbed his back before promising to spend the next few days looking after my favourite patient, Nico.

A/N
How was that? I hope you enjoyed. I'm really enjoying writing mortals meet chapters so if you have a character idea please put it in the chapter named 'Sarah Walkins' I think...

Yaz