Mrs. McLirean

"Human bodies produce 70 kg of ATP per day." I say, watching as my students take notes.
Oh, Wait! I haven't introduced myself! Hello, I am Mrs Susanne McLirean. I teach Anatomy at Austin Public Highschool.
Most of my students are rather annoyed today, as the school next door, Austin Private Academy for the artistically Gifted, had the day off. Some report writing nonsense.
With 10 minutes left of class,  I begin to wrap up the lesson . Suddenly, I see a young girl coming in -Probably about three or four- screaming "DADDY!" Probably the daughter of one of the slutty students.
Surprisingly, he runs straight towards Will, my best student. 2 boys and 1 girl comes in. The Girl had long bouncy brown hair, with gold eyes. The taller boy had black hair in a buzz cut, and had an Asian complexion. The short one was probably the same age as my students, a year older than the girl and a year younger than the boy. He had Black hair and brown eyes.
"Kayla-Marie! We told you multiple times that we where going to wait outside!" Shortie said. "I'm sorry Dada..." the girl ran over to shortie.
"Will..." Jillie purred, "didn't Kayla-Marie (she was smart enough to work out her name)call both of you Dad?" " Oh yeah guys, Since they are here, let me introduce you to these people. The girl with the gold eyes is Hazel, one of my best friends, The guy with the buzz cut is Frank, Hazel's Boyfriend , The other guy is Nico, my boyfriend and that is Kayla-Marie, our adopted daughter!" Will says.
This takes me by surprise, as Will has every girl in the school after him. "ButWill.... You're my boyfriend, not that weird goth guy, Nika or whatever..." Jillie Purred. With that the group left.

A/N
Hey Guys! I just want to make sure you know that I don't mean to offend anyone with the names used.
BYE!!!!!!!!!!!