London Preskit

Hi! I'm London, who are you? Oh, wait, I'm writing this. Anyway, I would like to tell you how I found out that I was even less normal than I had previously thought. I mean, I have always been weird. If I wasn't me and met myself I would be weirded out. Beforehand, I was a pastel obsessed, pansexual, sarcastic af girl. Adding daughter of Hades was not on my bucket list.
I used to go to Manhattan High School. I was held back a year, so I was 19 and in year 12. Because I am so shy, I had....err.... 1 friend. Her name is Katie Gardener, and she was actually the one who introduced me to the demigod world. Anyways, It all started on 19/11/2016 a.k.a my Birthday. I was turning nineteen, and Katie and I were out playing laser tag and watching movies. We where about to go back to my house for a bit when she got a phone call from a girl called Kayla . (BTW, Katie has already worked out London is a daughter of Hades)
A/N
London a can't hear what Kayla says but I will include it anyway. Italics is Katie, Underlined is Kayla
Hey Kayla , What's up?
Katie! You need to bring London back to camp!
Why?
Her half brother may or may not have gotten himself a boyfriend.... that is also my half brother
Ok, I guess. I have just been waiting for no particular reason, so I'll be back in approximately 15 minutes.
Ok! Bye Katie
Bye Kayla
Before I could interrogate her, she said that I had to come with her to her mysterious 'camp'. She assured me that my adoptive parents knew and were ok with it.So we hailed a taxi and were driven to Long Island.
TIMESKIP
A ginger haired girl and a girl with Kaleidoscope eyes called out "KATIE!!!!"We ran towards the two girls and Katie introduced them as Kayla and Piper. "Introductions aside, which sibling is with Londons brother?" I was completely and utterly confused. "But Katie, I am an only child!" "No, you actually have two half siblings. Their names are Nico and Hazel. (Btw, for the purpose of this, Hazel is 19 and Nico is 20.) "Nico can show you around!" Piper butted in "Umm.. I'd advise letting Hazel do the tour and not going in the Hades cabin. Nico and Will are probably in the middle of a make out session.

But anyway, that is how I found out I was a demigod!
A/N
Sorry this isn't really Solangelo, but I wanted London to have a back story