As long as I have you

FLASH BACK IN YOUR DREAMS

A very familiar back was facing you , black hair, tall and lean figure who was In a defensive stance.
Kyoya kun....
"Stay behind me."Hibari said in a whisper before he rushed into battle,
"Kamikorosu..." Hibari growled as he went into battle.

......

"Thank you so much for helping me out back there.You're not hurt are you ?" You asked looking at Hibari who seemed to be stealing glances at you.

Hibari shook his head as he continued to gaze at you and the kitten in your arms. He sure must like animals you thought to yourself . I'm glad he isn't hurt .

"Yokatta na!" You said smiling warmly at Hibari, you noticed that a blush started to form , spreading across his face.
He's really cute, but in sure he wouldn't want to be with someone like me In The Mafia. Besides I owe this guy ...

END OF FLASHBACK

That's what he meant by "again"....
You started to fidget , snuggling to the comforting warmth you felt as you laid on your right arm.
That's weird, since when did I have a bolster?

Your eyes shot open only to see a peaceful sleeping Hibari Kyoya. He slept on his left, so both of you were facing one another. His left arm under his head on the pillow while his right hand held onto your waist, holding you close to him. You realized that you were in a similar position , you slept on your right hand , while your left held onto Hibari's shirt.

You felt a blush starting to form as you tried to wiggle your way out of his arms. Suddenly , you felt a tug only to realize Hibari had tightened his grip around you .
"Where do you think you're going?" Hibari asked smiling at you playfully.

"Kyoya kun...." you said as Hibari pulled you back to the position you were in before.
"I'm really sorry to trouble you with all this ,I hope you were able to get some rest." you said as you stared at his chest, too embarrassed to look him in the eye.
Hibari started to chuckle as he responded, "like I said, I sleep better when you're by my side ." You still didn't shift your gaze .Hibari started to shift around as he climb to a sitting position, "you want something to eat?"

Before he could get off the bed you grabbed onto his shirt which caused him to state at you a little taken aback.
You looked up Into his eyes, gazing at his face. Hibari chuckled as he have off a small smile,
" If you wanted me so much, you just had to ask , no need to get all physical about it." Hibari said as he grabbed onto your waist pulling you towards him, allowing you to rest on his chest.

"That's not it Kyoya kun..." you said as you shifted out of his grip so that you faced him . Hibari stared at you with a little disappointment filling his eyes.
"Kyoya kun... why didn't you tell me , that we've met before ? that you saved my life and the kitten's?" you asked as you started to tear. you felt guilty that all this time you were with Hibari you didn't remember what he'd done for you, didn't have a chance to repay him.

"You remember ?" Hibari asked as he cupped your face, using his thumb to wipe off your tears.
"I feel really guilty Kyoya kun... how could I forget something like that ? I owe you a favour Kyoya, anything, you name it..."you said gazing into Hibari's eyes.

Hibari leaned closer to you as he spoke, "Well you could repay me back .... by staying here by my side forever..." Hibari said as he kissed you , a warm and enchanting kiss flooded with one emotion, affection. After a shirt kiss, he deepened it,even slipping his tongue into your mouth ,exploring every corner of it, marking every corner as his territory. When he pulled away, he pulled you into an embrace.
"You sure that's what you want ?" you asked as you pulled away.

Hibari gave you a small smile and kissed your forehead.
"I'm satisfied and happy as long as I have you."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sankyu for reading my story, I really appreciate it especially those reader chan's that comment or private message me telling me how much they love the story ^^ 

I'm considering making a season 2 for this story, meaning it'll be a future Hibari x reader story continueing from what i wrote so far, if you guys want that please let me know, I'll name it " As long as I have you season 2" changing this title to "As long as I have you season 1"

Sankyu Minasan!!