Kyoya , call me Kyoya

Hibari started to shift from left to right as he slowly opened his eyes to realize that he was comfortably laying on the couch as you sat on the floor finishing up the paperwork he'd given you. He shifted to get a better view of you in front of him , so focus and absorb in your work. As his senses slowly returned he felt something cold on his head, he reached up to his forehead only to feel a wet cloth neatly placed on his head.

You were finally done with your work and started to stretch , taking a glance at Hibari.

"You're awake?" You asked as you stood up making your way to Hibari .

"No I'm not, I'm sleeping with my eyes open ." Hibari said jokingly as he tried to sit up. You helped him up to a sitting position as you took the cloth off his head. You giggled as you playfully hit Hibari on his shoulder.

"Are you alright? You're not hurt are you ?" You asked looking at Hibari with an expression filled with worry and concern as you took a seat next to him on the couch. Hibari stared at you intently, that same expression... Hibari shook his head, he couldn't bring himself to speak, all that was on his mind was, it's her....

"Yokatta na!" You said smiling warmly at Hibari as you leaned back onto the couch closing your eyes for while, exhausted from reading the whole day. Hibari however didn't share your relaxed composure but instead he was frowning, as he stared at  you. 

"Have you been to this part of Japan before?' Hibari asked still having his eyes fixed on you. You opened your eyes , turning to face Hibari, " Yeah, I think 3years ago... I can't really remember much about my visit after an accident  I had in Japan when I was on a mission..." You said as you clenched your jaw, remembering that unforgetful night.

"My mission partner played me out, when we got to the enemy's HQ , we were surrounded by the enemy and he told me that he was on their side from the start . He pleaded me to join him saying that he couldn't bear to hurt me but I said no and an intense battle occurred where I hit my head against the wall, causing me to loose consciousness.." You said breathing in deep breaths to control you emotions. Hibari stared at you wides eyed, his hand clenched into a fist.

"Lucky for me the Varia intervented ,rescueing me from the enemy... I only loss a few memories that I had in Japan but I really wished I could remember them, it feels as if I've forgotten something important that happened or someone important..." Your voice trailed off as your face formed a solem and unreadable expression.

Hibari was at the loss of words but continued staring at you , expression softening and he did something he'd never done before, he patted your head. You jumped a bit , turning to face Hibari giving him a small smile of appreciation , "I'm not a kid Hibari.." You said jokingly as tears started to trikle down your face, still forcing a smile.

"Kyoya , call me Kyoya... " Hibari said as he used one hand to pull you in, allowing you to sob in his chest.

When your sobbing died down, You pulled away looking at him with a cheeky expression, "Is the demonic Hibari Kyoya opening up to me?" you asked jokingly as you wiped your tears away.

"Only pathetic herbivores address me by my last name, a canivore like you should call me  by my first name..." Hibari said as he adverted his gaze , not wanting you to see him blush.