Realization

"So when will the Varia be here?' Tsuna asked as he stood up from where he was seated. As of now the Vongola family which included the boss, Reborn and all the guardians were gathered at the school roof . Dino had went off saying he had something urgent to attend to and as for you, you weren't there with them either.

Reborn smirked as he gazed at everyone on the roof, "Congratulations to all of you, you have all completed your trainings . The Varia aren't coming, I just used them as an excuse so that all of you would train." There was complete silence for a moment, everyone seemed to be in shock.

"JuDaime!!" Gokudera shouted at Tsuna, who had slumped to the ground head in his hands. Yamamoto laughed as he tried to help Tsuna up.Chrome spoke up after seeing the commotion in front of her , " Did Uchiha chan know? She seemed really dedicated when she was training us...."

Reborn shook his head as he replied, " No I only told the both of them about this yesterday night." Ryohei punched his fists in the air as he exclaimed, " That was EXTREME training!!" Reborn just smiled at the worked up sun guardian but most of his attention was on Hibari Kyoya, who was lurking behind in the shaded spot of the roof.

Hibari couldn't care less if the Varia was coming or not or if the Bronco knew about this, the only thing on his mind now was, where is (y/n) chan....

"Where is (y/n) onee chan?? Lambo san wants to play!!" Lambo exclaimed as he sat on Ryohei's shoulder.

"(y/n) chan's mission of training everyone is completed, she should be at home packing her luggage getting ready to leave Namimori." Reborn said as he stared at Hibari who seemed to have tensed up. Everyone started to ask why ,how , when but Hibari didn't want to hear any of this, he went off in a flash, heading for your apartment.

"Reborn, you can make (y/n) chan stay right? She's like Family now..." Tsuna asked with disappointment in his tone. Reborn smiled as he saw how  much the young boss has grown and just nodded.

You were lazing on your couch when you heard heavy footsteps outside your door. You stood up ready to get the door, you were a little dizzy and swayed from side to side, man I feel terrible .Before you could take another step forward, the door slammed open, revealing a phanting Hibari . The door closed shut behind him .

"Hey Kyoya ku..." Before you had a chance to complete your sentence Hibari had pinned you against the wall. His face was only inches away from your face, hot breath vividly felt against your skin. You gazed into his eyes, confusion clouding your mind.

Kyoya kun sure is unpredictable sometimes but I guess that's one of the reasons why..... I"m in love with him....