I don't want you falling for anyone else

"The school seems pretty clear today..." You said casually as you and Kyoya patrolled around the school together. Hibari nodded in agreement  as he stole glances at you as both of you made your way back to the reception room.

"Why do you stay back to patrol with me ?" Hibari asked as both of you stopped at the vending machine so you could get a drink. You turned to him with a confused look on your face as you pressed on the button to ge the drink you want. "What do you mean why? You asked me to.." You said as you bent down to get your drink.

"Then why won't you join the Discipline Committee when I asked you too? You're practically doing duties with me now...' Hibari asked as you opened the can , drinking. " I'm not exactly into commiting myself to something." You said casually  , taking another sip of your drink.  Hibari raised an eyebrow as he stared at you.

"what? You want some?" You asked handing the drink over to Hibari who took a few sips before handing it back to you. Hibari still stared at you as if asking you for a reason to your previous answer. "Well what if I happen to like someone in school who confessed to me? If I joined the Discipline Committee I wouldn't have time to go on dates with him right?" You asked Hibari playfully. Hibari stopped in his steps causing you to come to a sudden halt as well. 

"Don't you dare fall in love with some herbivore..." Hibari growled staring at you intently. You giggled as you stared at Hibari, " If you keep this up everyone's going to have the wrong idea that you like me in a more than friends way." You said between giggles as you continued to walk . You didn't go far before Hibari grabbed you by your wrist. You turned to face Hibari raising an eyebrow. 

"Your shoelace is untied..." He said in a solemn face. You looked down to see that he wasn't kidding. "Could you hold my drink for me Kyoya kun?" You said handing him the drink but he didn't seem obliged to help you.

"What is it this time?" You asked staring at Hibari, What is he up to this time...

"I'll tie your shoelace for you.." He said bending down even before you could react. 

"What are you..." Your sentence was cut off as Hibari spoke up, "I'll tie a better ribbon to make sure it doesn't come out so easily." Hibari said as he started to tie your shoe lace for you. 

"Kyoya! You don't have to.." You said bending down so that both you can Hibari met eye to eye.

"I'm doing it cause I want to... Besides I don't want you falling for anyone else." Hibari said smirking causing you to blush.