By my side

"Don't agitate him Dino! Kyoya's already irritated enough." you said as you smacked Dino's head softly, making him give you an exaggerated "ouch!"

You made your way to the stove while Hibari and Dino went over to the dinning table to sit .

"Dino you still like omelets with mushroom right?" You asked turning back to give him a small smile. Dino happily went to you, "you always know me the best (y/n) chan , we should just get married and have Kids." Dino said as he playfully placed his hands on your hips.

You just shook your head and giggled,

"Yes we should darling, why don't you take a seat while I cook?" you said as you played along with him.

Dino bit his lower lip ,smiling as he spoke, "let me Give you a small rewarding kiss ." Dino said winking as he closed up the distance between both of you. Before he could make his move, Hibari was next to you and used his tonfa to hit Dino hard on the head.

Dino was on the ground holding his head moaning in pain.

Hibari stared down at Dino as he held onto your waist.

"(Y/n) chan aren't you going to say something?" Dino asked pouting. You laughed and patted Dino on his head gently.

"I told you not to annoy Kyoya didn't I? go back to the table and wait ." you said as you fried the egg. Dino sighed in defeat as he went back to the table as he used his phone .

Hibari rested his chin on your head causing you to giggle.

"What are you doing? you're going to give him the wrong idea."

"I don't see anything wrong with the idea." Hibari said as he smirked.

"I see you had a good sleep Kyoya kun?"

"Not too bad though...." Hibari said as he moved his chin to your shoulder you felt hot breath against your neck causing a shiver to go down your spine.

"I would have slept better if you were by my side."

You felt a blush creeping across your face as Hibari chuckled and made his way back to the table.

The same feeling again.... what's going on ?