If you think I'll let you leave me again, think again

Both of you gazed into each others eyes, Hibari still breathing heavily as he gazed at you, well to be more specific he was gazing at your lips. Lips so soft , he wanted you oh so badly but he didn't know if you felt the same way and if you didn't he was afraid he might loose you. The last time he kissed you on an impulse, you started to avoid being alone with him.

You bit your lower lip as you stared at Hibari , you could feel your body tensing up as heat rushed to your face. You were nervous being around him, after he kissed you , you realized that you liked him more than you could imagine and that scared you. You avoided being alone with him, in fear that you couldn't keep your cool.

There were so many unspoken truths as both of you gazed at each other.

Hibari stared , mesmerized by you, he liked everything about you, the way you smiled, the way you laughed, the way you never fail to make his heart skip a beat, the way you make him happy, just everything... He couldn't bear to loose you.... Without further hesitation, Hibari held your chin with his fingers, tilting your head up as he moved closer to you. You started to blush to no end,your head felt heavy and before you knew it, Hibari's lips met yours. The kiss was different this time, it was rougher, you could feel how much Hibari yearned for you. The kiss was filled with affection, it was demanding, demanding for your attention, demanding you to feel and realize how much and how badly in love he was with you.

When both of you were finally out of breath, Hibari pulled away slowly and reluctantly, eyes still locked with yours.

" If you think I'll let you leave me again, think again..." Hibari said as he tried to catch his breath. You stared at him a little confused, leave? again?

"what do you mean leave?" you said between gasps , if it wasn't for Hibari pinning you against the wall, you swore you would have been lying on the ground.

"The baby said that you were leaving Namimori ..." Hibari as he caressed you cheeks. Why is her face so hot? You sighed as you shook your head, Reborn must have pranked Hibari ....

"I'm not leaving..." you said as you moved your head ,placing it on Hibari's chest, you knew you were going to knock out soon with the intense headache you were feeling. Hibari seemed pleased with the idea of you making close contact with him as he placed his hand on your head, patting you gently. "Reborn had requested for me to continue staying here..." Hibari clenched his jaw in annoyance , that baby lied straight in his face...

"Then why didn't you go to the roof?" Hibari asked as he cupped your cheek so that he could gaze into your eyes. You smiled at him as you used your last ounce of strength to answer him, " Reborn asked me to rest at home toady... I seemed to have caught a fever from a mission the previous day ...."

With that said you were knocked out , with Hibari being your only pillar of support. Hibari stared at you as he held you close to him, I won't let her leave my side ever again, not like the last time...

As you slept in Hibari's arms the only thing that ran through your mind was, what did he mean be "again?"