Bet you didn't know that

You were lying on your couch after taking a shower. You were reflecting back on a mission you went on today , it went pretty well considering that you didn't really get hurt and achieved your goal within the short time limit given . It was already 11pm , I should get some

Sleep you told yourself as you sat up ready to go to bed.

Suddenly, the door bell rang causing you draw your sword, who could it be at this timing? you slowly made you way to the door opening it and withdrew your sword once you saw the figure in front of you.

"What are you doing here at this hour , Kyoya kun?" you asked as you switched on the door step light. Your eyes grew wide to see that Hibari had cut and bruises on him , shedding blood with his clothing torn .

Before you had a chance to ask him what happened, he collapsed onto you. Dam he is heavy you muttered under your breath as you slinged his arm over your shoulder, kicking the door close . You dragged him to the couch laying him there as you ran to grab your first aid kit.

You started to treat Hibari's wounds bandaging them up neatly.

"Feeling better?" you asked as you used a hot towel to clean Hibari's limbs and face which earned you a nod from Hibari.

"You look pretty bad..." you said looking at the amount of blood that stained his clothes.

"Tell me something I don't know.." Hibari said growling .

"Well.... you looked like you got raped." you said between giggles. This earned you a glare and some hissing from Hibari who looked at you with annoyance.

"Bet you didn't know that, right?" you said forcing a smile ,but it pained you to see Hibari this badly beaten up and you knew it killed him even more to show you how vulnerable he was now.

"Come on let's get you to bed, we'll talk about it in the morning..." you said as you yawned. Bringing the limping Hibari into your bedroom.

You settled Hibari down on the bed as he used his right hand to hold onto your arm for support."Just shout if you need anything." you said as you placed his head gently on the pillow. Before you could walk away , Hibari held onto your arm ," where are you going?" he asked as he gazed at you.

"To the living room? " You said to Hibari with a confused look. Hibari smirked when he saw your confused face, he always loved to tease you.

"The bed is big Enough for the two of us." Hibari said with a low chuckle. You snatched your arm away from Hibari as you spoke, "Good night Kyoya ."

You quickly closed the door behind you leaving a small gap incase Hibari needed some help. Your could feel a deep blush spreading across your face as your heart raced, why do I feel this way?