Meeting the boss

You were on your way to school taking in the scenery of the beautiful full

Bloomed sakura blossoms. If only

Master Fon was here to see this, he'd definitely love this place, you thought to yourself as you approached the school gates.

The morning was so peaceful until,

"Please don't hurt me, I really left my tie in the school locker, honest!" a short

Brown haired boy pleaded a group of

Boys dressed in black.

"What's all the commotion about a tie in the morning? if you need one so badly take mine." you said giving the brown haired boy the tie.

The boy stared at you nervously, shaking to no end.

"Then you'll be violating the school dress code for not being in full proper school uniform and you'll be punished." one if the boys said lifting up a baseball bat.

"Then let's play ball." you said smiling winking as the group came running to attack you. You dodged all their attacks swiftly and gracefully , throwing kicks and punches occasionally which strike them out .

Once all of them lay on the floor unable to continue, you grabbed the brown haired boys arm running into the school building.

"Thanks for saving me back then, I'm Sawada Tsunayoshi." Tsuna smiled at you nervously returning you your tie.

"Names (y/n) Uchiha , glad I could help." you said smiling at Tsuna as the 2 of you walked down the hallway.

"What are those guys anyway? the mafia? " you asked sarcastically as you put your tie back on.

"No we're the mafia."

You turned to see who the owner of the voice belonged to, only to see that it was Reborn.

"Ciaosu!" Reborn said as he jumped onto Tsuna's head.

"Reborn! don't just go around telling people that we are part of the Mafia!" Tsuna said in a panic stricken voice.

"We aren't part of the Mafia, we are the Mafia." Reborn said hitting Tsuna on the head.

"So this is the new Vongola boss, it's a pleasure to meet you." you said as you greeted Tsuna with a small bow.

Tsuna looked at you eyes and jaw opened wide .

"The Uchiha's are a sub family of the Vongola family, our forte would be in the martial arts and combat battles , I was sent here upon the request of Reborn San to help take care of the family . "you said staring at Tsuna who had the same expression On his face.

"Keep that up and you may just have a fly flying into that mouth of yours ."you said giggling at Tsuna who forced his mouth shut.

Well this is going to be a interesting family you thought to yourself as you turned to see a smirking Reborn.