Confrontation

((I am so sorry I didn't update. I've been fighting a cold all weekend, and have been basically high on cough syrup. Definitely not in the shape to write. But I'm back, so here you go ))

Jack's snarl seems to grow louder as the man continues to speak, his voice a containing a cocky tone. Mark's eyes narrow into a glare as he watches the black haired man, the one who'd turned Jack, the one who ruined everything.

The red haired man can't help himself as his finger squeezes the trigger. As though he saw it coming Ken moves to the side, the bullet piercing the tree behind him.

"So that's how you want to play is it?"

Ken chuckles darkly walking forward, stopping when Jack stepped forward. Jack stood shorter than the red haired man, not looking very threatening to him. The green haired man's lip curls back again, revealing as his teeth began to sharpen in to razor sharp fangs, glinting in the light.

Ken simply laughs at the smaller man shoving him out of the way with ease. Mark prepares to pull the trigger again but the black haired man simply hits the metal pistol away. Without warning the black haired man pounces on Mark, tackling him to the ground.

The red haired man struggles under his weight, shoving him with all his strength but Ken barely budges, his mouth curling into a sharp smile, his teeth now sharpened fangs, his brown eyes hungrily looking Mark over.

The red haired man clenches his eyes shut as he feels the monsters hot breath move closer to him, his heart beating nearly out of his chest.

Just as Ken was about to rip Mark's throat out, he is shoved off by another form. Mark opens his eyes, his breathing heavy and looks over where a large grey wolf with piercing blue eyes now was on top of the black haired man, snapping at his face.

Ken growls and shoves the wolf off, the grey beast landing on his feet with ease. Ken's bones shift under his skin once again, brown fur sprouting all across his body, and soon stands as a brown wolf, larger than the grey one who circled him predatorily.

Mark simply steps back as the two circle each other, both their lips curled back, and deep growls resonating from both. Their eyes each scanning every little movement of the other.

Jack is the first one to pounce, his razor sharp teeth aiming for the males throat. Ken meets him halfway, tackling him to the ground and snapping at the man. A yelp is heard as Ken is thrown off the grey wolf.

The grey beast stands again, his growls simply growing louder as blood now leaked from a bite mark in his shoulder. He acted as though he didn't notice the wound, simply pouncing once again.

This time Jack lands on top, his teeth snapping down on the brown wolf's front leg. Ken yelps and tries to pull his paw away, but the grey beast holds on tightly, his jaw biting down harder the more he struggled.

Ken finally reaches down with his own head biting into the back of the grey wolf's neck, and making it release a yelp as he clamps down even harder, if it were even possible on Ken's leg.

The two tumble around like that for a little while, before soon pulling away from each other. Both the wolves fur were stained in a deep red, whether it be from them or the other, it didn't matter, it all blended together.

Jack looked a lot worse than Ken, seeming to struggle just to stand. Each step making him almost topple to the ground.

Ken seems to notice this, and without warning, without Jack being able to prepare, he pounces, aiming for the gray's throat.

A shot rings out, and Ken falls to the ground, just short of Jack who flinched at the gunshot.

A bullet hole sits in the brown wolf's chest, and Mark stands with the gun aimed at that spot, his breathing heavy. His brown eyes go to the gray wolf, who stared at him with ocean blue eyes.

"Jeezus Christ... Sean are you okay?"

Mark asks lowering his gun slightly. Jack simply snarls in return, his blue eyes looking predatory as he stalks forward. The red haired man raises his gun again, putting his free hand out in almost a calming manner.

"Jack it's me.... Mark... We're friends remember?"

He speaks, trying to keep his voice level, though he was a bit fearful. It seemed the grey wolf senses that fear as he lunges. Jack latches onto Mark's arm before he can react, though seems to pull away almost instantly at the taste of the blood.

The grey wolf backs away as Mark cradles his now bleeding forearm. The wolf's bones shift underneath its skin, and soon Jack stands human again, his blue eyes filled with guilt. The Irish man's clothes were ripped, and his mouth covered in blood as he looked at Mark's wound fearfully.

"M-Mark... I-I'm sorry... I..."

The red haired man looks at Jack, giving him a gentle smile, though the pain was nearly unbearable.

"Sean, I'm fine... Let's go home..."

Jack shakes his head, his blue eyes never leaving the blood that poured out of Mark's arm, almost matching the color of his dyed hair. Backing away slowly the green haired man mutters out a few apologies before turning and running off, ignoring when Mark called after him.

Mark chases him for a little bit, however soon has to stop, the loss of blood getting to him, and finally he decides to turn back, walking back to his car mumbling to himself.

"Son of a bitch..."