Pleading

((Hey guys, sorry I haven't updated in awhile. I have quarter final tests coming up and have been doing nothing but studying. My head hurts... but anyway, here it is :) )))

Jack says nothing as the man walks in, simply glaring, his animalistic blue eyes piercing. As the Irish man's eyes roam a bit more, he notices the handgun in the red haired man's hand. Obviously filled with silver bullets.

Mark watches as the green haired man looks up once again, his blue eyes almost pleading, but head dropping once he sees no emotions pass the red haired man's face. His green hair messily covers his eyes from sight, but Mark can't tell, was he hiding his fury, or something else.

The red haired man shakes his thoughts away, and lifts the gun, aimed at the man's chest, right at his heart, which unknown to Mark was slowly breaking. Betrayal shining in his hidden eyes.

Jack winces as the gun cocks, the click echoing around the small room. Mark almost felt bad for him, but it had to be done.

"I'm sorry Sean. I really am."

As Mark apologizes, a small growl escapes the tied up Irish man, the growl nearly making the red haired man wince. As Jack's head rises, his blue eyes glare at the red haired man, the rage in his eyes made Mark's eyes widen slightly, and his hand to loosen ever so slightly on the gun.

"You're not sorry... None of you are ever sorry."

Jack snarls at the man, his voice leaking with what sounds with sadness, betrayal, contradicting the rage that shone in his blue eyes. Mark opens his mouth to reply but is cut off as the Irish man speaks again.

"Shut up! I don't want to hear it!"

The Irish man yells, his voice raising quickly, the hurt never fading from his accented voice, Mark's emotionless façade breaking, though the gun not leaving its target.

"If you're going to kill me do it! Don't try to make me feel better! Just do it!"

Jack continues yelling, his voice almost pleading, wishing for death. Mark holds the gun in a nearly shaking hand, his brown eyes saddened, he squeezes the trigger gently but cannot bring himself to pull it.

Jack's head lowers gently, his hair covering his eyes, however it can't hide when a single tear falls down onto the floor beneath him, small sniffles resonating from the small vulnerable man.

A couple minutes pass, and yet Mark hadn't pulled the trigger. No matter how many times he told himself to do it, no matter how many times he told himself there was no other way, he couldn't pull the trigger, he couldn't kill the man he thought of as a friend.

Finally, Jack's head raises again tears falling down his face quickly, his blue eyes pleading with Mark.

"Mark kill me! End it, I'm a monster! I don't deserve to live!"

He pleads loudly, his voice shaking ever so slightly. Each word a difficulty to get out. Mark watches the man as he tugs against the binding ropes, ignoring the red marks the rope left on his skin, his eyes leaking salty tears as he continue shouting.

Though Mark no longer listened to the words. He simply saw this creature, one who has killed, but one who feels guilt for those killings. One he considered a friend for a long time, why does this make it any different?

Because he's a monster, if you don't kill him he'll kill you. At least that's what the smaller part of Mark's mind thought. However, his mind went back, to memories. The first time he met Jack, all the games they've played, all the times they've laughed.

"Mark! What are you waiting for, kill me!!"

Jack screams, his voice tuning in to Mark once again. His voice, that broke with each syllable, the voice that was filled with pain, sorrow, regret. He truly wished to die, but Mark couldn't bring himself to do it.

Jack's eyes widen as he watches Mark toss the gun to the ground. The Irish man stopped screaming, stopped pleading out loud, simply letting the tears fall down his face, letting them soak the ground beneath him as his head dropped.

The red haired man watches him, his heart breaking at the sight. Without another word he walks out, simply leaving his gun where it laid and walking out of the door, releasing a sigh once he is out. Listening to the small whimpers from inside the room.

He sighs and walks upstairs finally grabbing his phone and doing something he was hesitant to do, though he didn't have much of an option.

Putting the phone to his ear it rings a few times before a voice picks up, and Mark speaks into the phone.

"Felix... We have a problem..."

~~~~~~In the Basement~~~~~~

The waterfall of Jack's tears won't stop, no matter how many times he scolded himself, told himself to stop crying, it wouldn't stop.

At least Mark isn't here to see me cry anymore...

He thinks to himself silently. He hated looking weak, especially in front of Mark. Why couldn't it be different? Jack had always been a good friend to Mark, and vice versa, so why did this happen.

Of course Mark had to be a hunter, of course. However, he didn't kill him... why?

A part of Jack still wished the red haired man would walk back in the door and shoot him. End his suffering. He hated what he was. He hated killing, he hated it.

Jack tried so many times to control his urges, but to no avail. It was impossible, it would be easier for everyone if he just died.

His blue eyes travel to the gun Mark left on the ground, out of Jack's reach of course, but perhaps if he could get out of the ropes...

Tugging against the ropes was useless. That's what Jack learned after he had pulled against the bindings for a good ten minutes. Red rope burns had formed on his skin, their pain simply adding to his misery, though he ignores the pain for the most part.

Simply letting thoughts of death distract him. Mark couldn't hold him here forever, he wouldn't.... Right?