Visitor

((Well, I came back to writing a lot sooner than expected, so hello again :) Anyway, this first chapter isn't super exciting I know, but don't worry it will pick up pretty soon. Enjoy.))

The door opens to a clearly excited man, dyed green hair strewn messily across his forehead, and his blue eyes alight with eagerness.

"Hey Mark."

The Irish man greets the one who opened the door, a slightly taller man with dyed red hair and warm, chocolate brown eyes.

"Hey Jack, It's been awhile huh?"

Mark replies gently pulling the man into a small hug, once they pull away Mark reaches around him, grabbing his couple suitcases and leading him inside, the Irish man nearly bouncing with excitement.

It was one of the rare times Jack could come to LA, normally he only would if there were a convention, but for once there was no convention, just getting to hang out with his friends.

However taking a trip all the way from Ireland to LA was pretty expensive, thankfully Mark, being the good friend he was, offered to let Jack stay with him, an offer the Irish man agreed with instantly, any chance to hang out with the man was one he'd take in a heartbeat.

"Let me give you the grand tour."

Mark offers the green haired man, adding a small bow for dramatic measure, and earning a little laugh from the Irish man. The red haired man soon begins leading him through the decent sized house. First showing him the first floor, which consisted of the kitchen, a bathroom, living room, and dining room.

As Mark showed him the bottom floor Jack looks at one door down the small hallway that Mark had skipped past, and of course his curiosity got the best of him.

"What's that?"

The Irish man asks, interrupting the red haired man as he was babbling about some nonsense. Mark turns and looks at the door Jack pointed to before simply shaking his head and seeming to force on a small grin.

"Just the basement... It's kind of a mess though, just stay out of there..."

He explains simply, though Jack catches a slight tone to his voice, making it seem like he was lying. However, the Irish man doesn't question it, simply letting the red haired man lead him upstairs.

Upstairs were the bedrooms, Mark's and then the guest bedroom Jack would stay in, it was a decently sized room, with a queen sized bed, a wooden dresser, a desk with a mirror on it, and a small closet. The red haired man drags his guest's suitcases in and sets them off to the side before smiling at the Irish man, whose ocean blue eyes wandered the bedroom in awe.

"Is the room okay?"

Mark asks the man, honestly a bit worried about pleasing the Irish man, though he knew Jack wouldn't mind. Jack grins and jumps onto the bed, letting the soft white pillows cushion his fall, a small giggle escaping him.

"It's perfect! Thanks again Markimoo."

Jack responds happily, his grin not once fading, his happiness slightly contagious as Mark couldn't help his own mouth from curling into a smile.

"Anytime. So, what do you say we get something to eat?"

Mark asks with a small tilt of his head, stifling a chuckle as the Irish man bolts up at the mention of food.

"I'd love that, I'm starving!"

Jack replies jumping off of the bed, and this time Mark can't stop his small laugh.

"When aren't you starving?"

Mark teases as he turns walking out of the bedroom, with Jack close at his heels feigning a pout before laughing.

"Okay true."

Jack admits defeated as he follows Mark downstairs and out the door, the red haired man grabbing his keys as they walk out, though the flight had clearly worn out the Irish man, any chance at food, was one he was willing to take.

After a fairly short drive they arrive at a small Wendy's, nothing fancy, though neither of the two needed a super fancy meal, they walk in and order food, Mark ordering a simple burger and fries and Jack ordering a fairly large bacon cheeseburger, to which the red haired man stifled a laugh.

"Are you really going to be able to eat all that?"

The red haired man laughs as they take their seats across from each other, food in hand. Jack licks his lips as he unwraps his burger and shoots a sly grin at Mark.

"I'm so hungry I could eat a damn horse."

Jack says, a hint of seriousness to his otherwise joking tone. Mark rolls his eyes and unwraps his own burger as the two begin eating in silence, the two thinking to themselves. Surprisingly enough the green haired man finishes first, shooting another sly smile at Mark when he gives him a funny look, soon enough finishing his own.

The Irish man, despite his long flight, seemed to have almost unlimited energy, running to Mark's car, well before Mark even had the chance to unlock it, driving home soon enough.

Jack grins as he walks inside, Mark following closely behind him. The red haired man smiles as a small yawn is released from the Irish man, his exhaustion seeming to have finally caught up with him.

"What do you say we call it a night? You seem tired."

Mark suggests, earning a small pout from the man.

"Sleep is for the weak!"

He calls out loudly, stifling a yawn as he does, though Mark catches it and rolls his eyes, a small smile playing at the edge of his mouth.

"Okay... maybe I am tired..."

Jack admits after another minute, shrugging his shoulders with a small smile, though he was clearly tired, the excitement in his blue eyes never faded, always shining brightly, always making Mark smile.

"That's what I thought. Come on."

Mark urges the man, walking towards the stairs with Jack following, the green haired man's eyes roam over the door to the basement curiously as they pass, but says nothing, following Mark upstairs and stopping at his own bedroom, wishing each other a goodnight as they separate into their separate rooms.

As Jack closes the door behind him, a sigh escapes and his smile drops, replaced with a stressed frown, his blue eyes usually filled with excitement, now worn, worried. He walks over to his luggage and strips of his clothing, simply throwing a large black t-shirt on which covered his boxers just barely.

Another sigh is released as he tugs a hand through the mess of green on his head, his eyes instinctively going to the mirror at the desk, where his reflection was visible to him. He walks over slowly, each step seeming slightly pained, as he walks over, his hands cling onto the edge of the desk, holding him up as his breaths quicken.

"Come on Sean... Not now..."

He mutters softly his head down, refusing to look at his reflection at first. After a minute when his breathing had become quicker, almost like panting, he looks up. His blue eyes scanned his face, his mouth curved back into a small snarl, and his ocean blue eyes looked crazed, almost animalistic in some way.

"Pull yourself together...."

He murmurs to himself again, his posture relaxing slightly and his breathing evening out, as he walks back to the bed and climbs in however, his blue eyes still scan the room predatorily, though he forces his eyes to close, and soon a restless sleep over takes him.