Chapter 26.

-At 1:00am-

*Luke's P.O.V*

We finally arrived home, I looked over at Cass who was sound asleep so I got out and picked her up and carried her inside. It seemed everyone was asleep so I carried her upstairs to her room, I layed her on her bed putting the blankets over her and kissing her forehead and whispering "good night babe."

I walked out and down the stairs.

"Your a good one Luke." I heard Lincoln say from at the bottom of the stairs.

To be honest he scared the shit out of me so I kinda yelled.

"Oh uh thank you, sorry we were home so late." I apologized.

"It's fine." he said.

"Well see you later. " I told him.

I hopped back into the car with the boys. I drove them all home then myself.

I quietly went into my house trying not wake my parents. I made it to my room were I found my dad waiting for me.

Oh shit. I slowly backed away right into the wall.

"Luke! where the fuck have you've been?!"

I didn't say anything.

"You've been gone every day! where the fuck have you've been going?" my father screamed at me.

I didn't want to answer, I was scared.

He puched me in the face, god damn did it hurt.

"Worthless piece of shit." he said punching me one more time in the stomach.

I groaned in pain, and fell to the ground. I got up when he left and went into my room, I looked at myself in the mirror, is that what I am? worthless piece of shit, with piercings and tattoos?

I flopped down on the bed and covered myself in the blankets, thinking about how I'm a shit person. Soon I just feel asleep.

The next morning I got a text from Cassie.

'Cassie: I'll be spending time with my family for today.... I'll see you tomorrow.'

'Luke: Okay babe ;) I'll miss you.'

'Cassie: I'll miss you too Luke.'

I had nothing to do.

I'd called up the guys to see what they were doing.

"Hey Cal, what are you guys doing?" I asked.

"Uhh I'm at my house watching tv." he replied.

"The guys aren't there?"

"Just me. Want to come over?" he asked.

"Yeah I'll be there soon." I hung up.

I walked to Calum's house cause my dad took my car.

"Hey Luke, come sit." Calum invited me.

I plopped myself on to the couch and me Calum just watched tv. We were watching sponge bob. My favorite cartoon, you wouldn't expect that from the guy covered in tattoos but sponge bob is my favorite indeed I've loved it since I was a kid.

"There's some pizza in the fridge if you want." Calum told me.

I hopped up and went to the fridge, I grabbed a piece of cheese pizza. I love pizza, it's my favorite food.

I sat back down with Calum.

"So where's Mrs . Hemmings today?" Calum asks.

"Oh my god Calum we're not married, ahaha well not yet. She's with her family." I laughed.

"How is she doing?" he asks.

"She seems good, I hope she's good. She's my everything I hate to see her sad and in pain, I'd hate to lose her." I tell him.

"Woah Luke you really love her."

"Yes I do."

"We should play fifa." Calum says.

"Fine."

We played fifa in his room, he's really good at fifa and of course he beat me again. We managed to play Fifa for three hours, time flys by. Calum won every time! I don't know how he is so good at Fifa.

"Hey Luke! There's a party next week want to go?"

"Who's party?" I asked.

"Uhh Chole's party." he answered.

"Can I bring Cassie?"

"Yup she said to bring as many people as possible."

-------------------------

you guys are awesome.

thanks for 17k reads and 380+ votes.

Once again sorry for the slow updates. :-)

-c♥