Chapter 18.

*Luke's P.O.V*

I woke up closer to Cassie, her arms and legs wrapped around my body.

"Babe, can we get up?" I whispered in her ear.

"Okay," she said, getting up.

Michael was still attached to Cassie's waist.

"Mikey! get up!" Cassie shouted.

"Come on five more minutes." he mumbled.

"Well can you aleast detach your arms from my waist?" she asked.

"Oh ahaha sorry." Michael said letting go of her waist.

Me and Cassie went upstairs, to make breakfast.

"What should we make?" Cassie asked.

"I say we just buy pizza again." I laughed.

"But we had pizza last night!" She shouted.

"But I like pizza!"

"Your so silly." she said standing on her tippy toes to kiss me.

Our kiss lasted for awhile, then I put my hands under her thighs and told her to jump.

I placed her on the counter, where we continued to kiss, over and over.

"I'm up- come on guys! really? in the kitchen?!" Michael yelled laughing.

"Sorry." Cassie apologizes.

"Michael can we have pizza for breakfast?" I asked.

"I'm cool with pizza for breakfast, I love pizza." Michael repiled "I'll order"

I looked at Cassie, who was still on the counter swaying her legs back and forth. She is so cute, with her glasses, I love her glasses.

"What should we do in till the pizza gets here?" Cassie asked.

"Kiss?" I asked her with a smirk.

"Something we all can do Luke." she replied.

"Dance?" Michael said behind me.

He blared the music.

I grabbed Cassie's hand and dragged her out into the living room where the music was.

Cassie looked at me.

"Come on Cassie, dance with me." I said grabbing her hand.

She slowly started to move along with the music, to be honest she was pretty damn good at dancing, she can move her body quite nicely.

"Michael stop staring!" I shouted.

"Oh sorry man."

I put my arms around her waist, and moved our hips to the beat.

*Cassie's P.O.V*

I can't say I love Luke yet, it's only been a week or so, but I feel something really really special with him, something I've never felt before.

The way he holds just makes me melt, his voice is like chocolate, I could get lost in his gorgeous blue eyes every damn day, I could kiss his soft lips every damn day too and with his lip piercing just makes it even better.

"Pizza's here!" Michael yelled.

We all sat down in the living room, just talking and eating pizza. I'm so glad I have Luke, and friends now, before my life was shit, no really like me cause of my weight and where I came from, I had plenty of time to myself to eat and stay up all night on my laptop, I would lock myself in my room and just cry for hours. I know other people's lives can be worse than mine was.

But my life is better now.

Another knock came to the door.

"Casssieee, can you get that." Michael whined.

"Fine." I repiled, getting up and going to the door.

I couldn't believe it, right there in front of me was my dad, he found me.

Before I could scream, he took me.

------------------------------------

Intense.

Thanks for 61 votes, keep it up!

-c♥