Chapter 3

-Friday after schol-

I'm hanging with boys again.

"Um random question what are you wearing tonight?" Micheal asks me.

"Oh well uh I'm not sure, I don't even own a dress, didn't really think of that." I say.

I didn't even think of what I'm gonna wear.

"Oh we could go buy you a dress." Ashton offers.

"No it's ok, I'll just put on a nicer top." I suggest.

"Nope let's go buy a dress." Ashton says bopping my nose.

He doesn't take no for an answer.

"Is it okay if Luke comes?" Calum asks Ashton.

Oh boy, dress shopping with four boys. Well this will be fun.

"Yeah I guess so, is it okay with you Cass?" Ashton says.

"Yeah totally fine." I say with a big smile.

We all get into Ashton's car to go pick Luke up and get a dress.

We drive up to the local gas station to pick up Luke, he was there for some reason.

He was wearing a White shirt with the Nirvana symbol on it with black skinny jeans and his hair in quiff.

God he is so attractive. Ah Cassie, snap out of it, he's not for you!

But he is basically my dream boy, piercings, tattoos, good taste in music, blond hair and blue eyes, all that stuff.

Luke hopped into the back seat with me and Michael.

"Oh hey beautiful, I hear were buying you a dress for tonight." Luke

His voice makes me melt.

"Uh y-Yeah."

Ashton brings us to the nearest mall.

"Come with me I know the perfect store to get your dress," Luke said pulling me towards a shop filled with bright colors.

The boys followed.

"Okay I don't like shopping or dresses so I want this to be fast, I want each of you to pick out a dress for me, I'll try it on and the one I like most will be the one I get, how does that sound?" I explained to them.

"Alright sounds like a plan to me, one question, what size are you?" Micheal asks.

"Oh um around 12-13, maybe 14," I say quickly.

They all go around the store, I wait till they come back.

Calum comes back with a strapless mint green dress with sparkles, I like sparkles.

Michael hands me a grayish flowy dress that has one selve, and a black braided belt.

Ashton gives me a galaxy print dress, I love galaxy print, also the dress is also flowy but shortish.

Luke hands me over a black glittery dress with lace selves, made with a soft material but not as flowy as the others.

Ashton,Calum and Michael went to go get something to drink but Luke stayed with me.

I entered the chage room and put on Calum's dress, it fit just fine but I didn't like how color looked on me.

"Are you gonna come out and show me how you look?" Luke asked in his deep Australian accent.

"Um yeah, one moment."

I open the door and walked out slowly.

"It's a nice dress just not the one." I said.