Bad Boy Love (A Punk Luke Hemmings fanfic)

Chapter 1.

*Cassie's P.O.V*

Just another day at school, You know the usual for me, being picked on and called names.

While heading to my last period, I was called fat ass by some boys but I put my head down and walk a little faster, it happens to me everyday but now it's getting to my head.

I take a seat next to an empty desk.

I look behind me to see a tall boy with plenty of arm tattoos and a couple piercings, actually very attractive. He noticed me looking at him. I quickly turn to the front.

Mr. Bartwen comes in (The English teacher) and gives us a seating arrangement.

Oh. I dont know these guys but they seem chill.

I have a very cute and silly guy named Michael on my right, on my left I have the attractive tattooed boy on my left, in front of me is a funny and adorable guy named Calum and behind me is a sweet and silly guy named Ashton.

There all very nice to me, except for the attractive tattooed guy he doesn't talk he just kinda stares.

I think these boys are going to be my new friends.

-class ends-

I grab all my books and start heading to my locker.

"Hey wait up!" I hear Ahston say behind me.

I turn around.

"Hey Cassie, the boys and I we're wondering if you wanted to go hang out?" he asked.

"That sounds nice," I tell him.

I continued back to my locker.

Suddenly two large hands are on my hips, which made me jump.

"I'm Luke and I'd like to know your name," a deep Australian accent says to me.

"Um Cassie,"

This guy is freaking me out.

He gets his hands off my hips and leans on the locker beside mine.

I grab my bag and head towards the parking lot to met up with Ashton.

Luke grips my wirst.

"Where you going?" he asks.

"Um t-to go home." I stutter.

"Nope your hanging with me." he says with a smirk on his angelic face.

"But I have to go home."

He let's go but asks for my number, of course I give it to him.

He kisses my hand and says goodbye.

I go to the parking lot to see the boys waiting in Ashton's car.

I hop in the back seat with Michael.

"Sorry I took so long," I apologize.

"It's all good, we're going to get pizza is that okay? " Calum says.

"That actually sounds great," I reply.

*Luke's P.O.V*

I know Cassie will be mine, oh I don't take no for an answer.

She's is adorable in every way, her curves, how's she's only like 5'6, she has amazing blue eyes and one slightly green, also big black glasses that just sig on her face so well, her dirty blonde hair just above her ribs.

I have strong feelings for this girl.

Oh and the way she gets scared easily.

I've seen her around before but since she looked at me I'm falling for her, falling for her hard, and it's not good, I never fall for girls, girls fall for me.