Chapter 6

*Cassie's P.O.V*

No, this can't be happening, no he can't come back, he can't find me, no my dad can't find me, this can't be happening. 

I hugged Luke even tighter.

"Um Cassie, we're going to do everything we can to protect you, and your mom, okay?" Luke told me, trying to calm me down. 

All I could do now was cry, I couldn't even get a word out.

My mom came in my room and told me: "Cassie, his found us,he's coming, we have to leave, now."

I got up and grabbed my suit case, in a panic matter I threw clothes and other things into my black suit case, I made sure to pack my jewelry box, last I grabbed my pillow, I love my pillow.

We rushed outside to the car and threw our bags and into the trunk.

My mom's car only has three seats in the back so the boys had to really squish together, I sat in the front with my mom. 

"Where are we going to go?!" I asked, almost screaming.

"A motel."

"You could stay at my house, we do have a spare bedroom." Michael offered. 

"No thank you we will be fine." My mom told him.

"No really, I insists."

"Alright, where's your house?"

All I could think about was my dad.

Is going to find me? What if he finds me? What will he do? is he going to kill me? or kidnap me? Oh god.

I thought I was never going to see him again, I thought it was all over, I thought it was done.

My phone vibrated with a call.

"Hello?" I said with a raspy voice.

"Dad's back, see you soon." my dad's familiar voice said.

I hung up and just let the tears stream down my cheeks.

I was trembling in fear.

"Who was that?!"my mom screamed.

"Dad."

------------------------------

Hi.  ummm so how do you like it?

short chapter but more to come soon.

-c♥