Chapter 9.

-45 minutes before the date-

*Luke's P.O.V*

I've been waiting all day for the date, I'm so nervous, I've never been this nervous before.

I double check everything is ready.

She makes me so nervous in a good way.

I get dressed in a dark red button up shirt and black skinny jeans, I style my hair into a quiff.

"You okay dude?" Calum asks.

"Yeah just nervous." I said.

"I've never seen you get nervous before, you must really like her." Cal told me.

"Yeah, I really do like her. "

*Cassie's P.O.V*

My mom was doing finishing touches on my hair and make up.

My mom bought me a dress, it was strapless, it had a white top with black rufflely bottom that cuts off at my knees.

My hair was strait as possible, with my side part, my make up was more natural but still dark.

Today I felt lifeless, more sad than usual, but I just have to pull a smile for this date.

Michael was driving me to the date.

"Cassie you are so beautiful." Michael complicated me.

"Thank you."

We got into the car and Michael drove.

Michael walked me into a nice restaurant, where Luke was waiting for me.

Luke was wearing a dark red button up shirt and black skinny jeans, he looked so handsome.

We took a seat at a table for two.

"You look gorgeous." Luke complimented.

"Thank you, You look handsome yourself. " I told him.

We ordered our food, then we talked and talked till our food arrived.

I didn't really eat, but Luke ate his whole plate in 10 minutes.

I looked around the restaurant to the bar, I saw someone, not just any one, my dad.

My stomach dropped, my heart race, I started to shake, I felt a bit light headed.

"Cassie are you okay?" Luke asked.

I turned to him and shook my head.

"What's wrong?"

I could barley say a thing.

"Uh um Luke, that's my dad over their and I'm scared." I manged to say.

Luke's eyes widen, he looked a bit scared himself but he also looked mad.

"Luke please, can we go?" I begged.

"Yes we can." he told me "I want you to go in the car, okay?"

I walked outside alone to Luke's car.

I'm so scared, I can feel my body shaking, I haven't seen my dad in about a year, but I never wanted to see him again.

Luke hopped in the car with me.

"Cassie, it's going to be okay." Luke coos me, touching my cheek.

My attention is taken away by someone who walked out of the restaurant to light up a smoke.

The man noticed me, it was my dad.

"Luke start the car please."

Luke started the car and my dad yelled at me.

"Cassie get your ass out here!" My father screamed "Cassie! I'm gonna fucking kill you!"

I couldn't stay calm I screamed because I was scared.

Luke drove away and I just kinda stared at the dash board.

*Luke's P.O.V*

She was scared as ever, she looked traumatized all she did was stare at the dash board.

I parked my car in Calum's driveway, were here to cuddle and watch movies.

"Cassie, do you want me to carry you in?" I asked.

"I'm okay. " she replied.

We walked into Calum's and down to his hang out, where Ashton,Cal and Mikey set up everything, there was sweets and chocolate, chips, popcorn and pop, also a comfy couch with lots of blankets and pillows.

Cassie face lighted up with a smile.

"There's a change of comfy clothes in the bathroom, how bout you go change and I'll go change too." I said.

"Alright." she replied as she walked into the bathroom.

I ran upstairs and chaged in a white t-shirt and shorts.

"How is she? how's the date going?" Ash asked egarily.

"We came into a little contact with her... dad, at the restaurant but beside that it's wonderful, you guys did a wonderful job on the set up downstairs." I explained.

"Luke?" Cassie called from downstairs.

"Thanks guys!" I shouted running back to Cassie.

She looked adorable, I made sure I got a bigger shirt for her, and a pair of my black boxers.

"Movie time." I smiled.

She gave me a nice smile back.

I put Zombie Land on.

"What movie?" she asked.

"Zombie Land are you okay with that?" I asked.

Cassie nodded.

We started off sitting by each other to cuddling by the end of movie, we had also eaten a bunch.

I put in the next movie, Batman The Dark Knight.

Cassie looked pretty pale, I was a bit worried.

"You alright?"

"Yup, I feel safe now." she told me.

"Is this Batman?! I love Batman!" she giggled, her face lit up with a big smile that made me weak in the knees.

I can't believe I found a girl who is pretty and loves Batman.

She watched the movie so intensely, it was so cute, she's so cute.

By the end she was barely awake.

"Do you want me to take you home?" I asked her.

"Can we cuddle for a bit before I go?" she asked me.

"Sure thing," I repiled.

We snuggled on the couch, her head was on my chest and she wrapped her arms around me, closing her eyes, I placed a kiss on her forehead, then I closed my eyes and feel asleep.

--------------------------------

THANKS FOR 200 READS THANKS SO SO MUCH.

Okay, if you wanna be Calum Hood's girlfriend please comment and tell me why you want to be his girlfriend and what you look like and name.

Thank you again for 200 reads I can't believe it, c:

-c