n

~ yera drama ~

"i can't believe this." soomin groaned, throwing his head back. "i'm about to marry you in ten fucking minutes and your sister just decides to barge in and threaten us?" he slammed his hands onto the table.

"i told you not to get too attached to me." soomin's wife-to-be sobbed, crouching down onto the floor. soomin softened up, slowly walking to her. "but i did. i said we'd go through whatever happens together. i'll be responsible for my choice, okay?" he hugged his soon-to-be wife.

"now let's just get out there and carry on the wedding." soomin tilted his head questionably as he stretched out a a hand for her to hold onto. the two linked their arms and walked out when they were called for.

remember, if you don't hand soomin over to me by the end of today, he or maybe even you will die in my hands. be willing while i'm acting nice. or else.

"assign all the guards to surround the entrance. no one with the name 'kang yera' is to come in." soomin whispered to one of the waiters. the waiter nodded and walked away with the message.

the ceremony started and just like jihae's wedding, they walked down the aisle and said their vows. "you may now kiss the bride." the priest said and soomin leaned in. just as he was about to kiss the woman in front of him, a yell was heard.

"NO STOP." a young woman stood at the door, panting hard as her chest heaves from heavy breathing. "get the hell out of our wedding, yera!" soomin shouted. "yeri and i do not deserve this." he added, gritting his teeth.

"wait, no, listen to me, soomin-ah. i'm kang yeri. i'm your supposed wife, not yera! please trust me. why the hell would i lie at such a time?" she cried. "this is the problem of having a sister who is unhealthily obsessed with the guy her identical twin is marrying." she continued, stepping forward.

at this point of time, you and jimin were dumbfounded. the both of you looked at each other in shock. "y-your beauty mark! yeri said the only way she can tell herself apart from yera is from her beauty mark." you stood.

"i-i have it. i can show all of you." the woman said, pointing to the mole behind her right ear. "s-see. i'm yeri." she justified. now the one in the wedding dress found herself boiling in anger. "get the fuck out of our wedding! that beauty mark means nothing, oppa! i'm yeri." she pointed at herself.

soomin furrowed his eyebrows. "the beauty mark is enough evidence for em to tell who is who. but your attitude and what you just called me made everything a lot more obvious." he spat, getting rid of the ring on his finger and running towards yeri.

"what happened?" he asked. "she locked me in the trunk and managed to pass everyone, even you without showing any trace of her being yera by walking around with my identity card." yeri explained, hugging soomin.

"i'm so sorry, yeri-ah." soomin frowned, upset because he couldn't tell his supposed wife apart from her twin sister. "it's okay. at least i'm still alive." she replied, seeing her sister being taken away by the guards. although her sister did wrong, she still cared for her.

you, jimin, jihae and seoguk walked up to soomin and yeri. "thank you." yeri sighed out, rushing over to hug you. "no problem, yeri." you smiled.

and everyone laughed, trying their best to forget the 'yera drama'. "wait. what about the rings?" jimin asked. "if it meant having to recall yera, i'd rather buy a new pair." soomin answered, kissing yeri.

so what happened after? they held another ceremony. on a different day, of course. yera went to a mental hospital as she was diagnosed with schizophrenia. and everyone lived happily. well, not everyone but in general, yeah, quite happy.

THE END

###

QnA time !
ask ahead :)
i accept any question just don't make it too personal and make sure it doesn't invade my privacy ;))
I'll reply cos too lazy to make a chap dedicated to answers lmao