r

~ filming day one ~

"oh my goodness." your jaw dropped, staring at the number of people standing at your door. "how many of you are there?" you asked, eyes squinting and mentally counting. "seven cameramen, one director, and one scriptwriter, i suppose." you gasped. "that's a lot." you said to yourself and then getting back to reality. "oh, where are my manners. please come in and take a seat, make yourself at home, do whatever you'd like. just no partying unless allowed. I'll be back with the children." you silently grinned.

once turned away from the crew, you came face to face with your husband who had breath stuffed in his mouth. "they from 'the return of superman'?" he asked, voice not as clear because of the food in his mouth but still audible. "yes. and don't talk with food in your mouth. it's disgusting." you cringed and pushed at his chest. he pretended to act hurt and turned away from you, only to shove another piece of bread in his mouth in which you rolled your eyes at.

you ignored him after that and walked upstairs where the children were happily watching a cartoon. "eomma!" jihae and soomin gladly shouted when they saw you walk in. you smiled at the two and kissed their foreheads. "there are a few uncles and aunties over so your appa and i need the two of you to be as good as possible, okay?" soomin nodded meanwhile jihae had her thumbs up in reply. "great. since you two are settled, let's get your appa now, shall we?" the two children giggled, knowing that you'd most probably nag at him at least once while conversing.

you brought the two children down to greet the staff in the living room but after hearing a loud thump, you took a detour and went towards where the sound came from. you groaned when you saw jimin on his butt, sitting painfully on the floor. "you're one lucky dude to have a perky ass so your bones don't shatter easily." you sighed. "i know and thanks for the compliment but a little help here please?" he whined. soomin helped pull his father's hands while jihae tried pushing his butt so he could stand again.

"thanks, sweeties. but that butt lift was not needed, jihae." he grinned. "so how did you fall again?" you asked, excited to hear his story. "well, i was just trying to take the box of toys from the shelf when the chair toppled over and i fell." jimin cringed, remembering what happened and then rubbing his ass with a pout on his face. "it's definitely harder to take care of you than the children." you teased, laughing when his expression turned shocked and betrayed.

"bring the children down and start filming. i'll be down in a few minutes." you ordered and jimin obeyed, holding their hands and guiding them down the staircase. the cute little baby steps could be heard in the whole house, making anyone who hears it either happy or annoyed at the sound of children stomping down the stairs in their squeaky shoes.

"hi, um..." jimin trailed off, waiting for the people to introduce themselves. "kang joonhyung, i'm the director. she's lee mijoo, the scriptwriter, and the rest are cameramen." the man stuck his hand out to shake jimin's one. jimin awkwardly raised his and held the director's hand, lamely shaking it as he smiled weirdly.

"this is jihae and behind her is soomin." jimin introduced. jihae laughed when she felt her brother behind her holding her waist and unknowingly tickling her. "great. now i don't have enough time so please let us start filming." the director sternly said and jimin frowned, not liking the man's attitude towards him. "yes, mr. kang." he bowed, dragging the two kids to the living room along with the scriptwriter.

"so what we're doing today is to show viewers your family's daily routine." the scriptwriter announced. "no acting needed but this show does have limits so stick to the 'no inappropriate words' and 'always thinking before speaking', got it? okay. we'll start now." she suddenly said which made jimin look at the camera in surprise. "it started already?" he asked. jihae and soomin nodded, climbing onto the couch.

you walked down, smiling when you saw the camera filming the children happily irritating their father. "eomma!" soomin cheered, standing up butt first and running towards you. he hugged your leg and planted his feet onto one of yours. you walked to the living room with soomin still glued to you like a koala on a eucalyptus tree. you stopped to get the child off your leg and placed him in his father's lap.

"thanks for the help, jagi." jimin sarcastically said. "sure. call me if you need more help with the children." you winked at him and grinned as you walked into the kitchen casually to prepare the twin's and their father's snacks. usually at this time, you would make them bread with chocolate spread with strawberries and whipped cream at the side so that's what you made but with extra fruits since those watching have to see that you were living the healthy lifestyle.

you set the plates on the table and smiled as you watched the twins dig in hungrily. jimin's eyes widened at the sight of food, immediately stuffing his face with the fruits and moaning in satisfaction. "good wife, good food." he joked and giggled, proceeding to steal his children's food after he had finished his.

jimin had taken the two for a shower and the cameramen followed them as you sat in front of the director and scriptwriter. "about the pay, we will only give if to you once the episode airs and receives good ratings." the director stated and you took note of it, nodding at every word. "your children are very smart, jut like their parents." the scriptwriter complimented. "ah... thank you." you shyly said.

it was silence that filled the air after that which only faded away as soon as jihae's scream was heard. you shot up from the couch, walking upstairs to see what was going on. jimin had been chasing the girl around so he could put on her clothes meanwhile soomin laid on the bed, amused at the sight in front of him. you sighed and stopped in front of jihae with arms wide open. the girl opened her arms as well and hugged you as you wrapped yours around her and carried her to jimin. "this show should be named 'the return of supergirl slash superwoman' instead since you're practically doing nothing." you snarled playfully.

###

how you guys feeling? I'm most probably still depressed from my scores. anyways, hope this chapter was okay.