r

~ filming day four ~

you stood by your husband's side of the bed, thinking of how to wake him up without making him scream. i can cover his mouth and kick him... wait no, that sounds kinky. you cringed. i can tickle him and muffle his laughs by kissing? no way, he has morning breath. you shivered in disgust. you squeezed his cheeks, swaying your hand from side to side. "yah, wake up. it's jihae and soomin's birthday today." you whispered.

"kiss." he muttered, lips puckering cutely. "when you get your mouth washed and stink-free." you pursed your lips and nodded, pulling him up from the bed. "i'll tell you the plan for today after you get ready." you said quietly and pushed him into the bathroom. you walked to the main door and opened it for the crew. "you may start filming as soon as my husband comes out. oh, and feel free to search the fridge for food if y'all haven't eaten or are hungry." you smiled and waited for jimin.

"finally. you took a decade in there." you groaned, pulling him downstairs, where the cameras had been set up. "first, you wake them up. maybe say a 'happy birthday' or two. second, we get them to shower. meanwhile, i'll cook breakfast and you text the gang. third, after lunch, i'll bake the cake with the kids while you get the gang in the house and decorate the entire living room. got it?" you asked, standing up. he nodded vigorously and rushed upstairs.

jimin clapped his hands and opened the curtains. "rise and shine, children! we don't wanna be celebrating without the birthday twins right?" he exclaimed. sadly, the kids only groaned in response, turning over and slamming their pillows on top of their heads. jimin pouted at their actions. "i guess i'll eat the whole cake by myself then." jimin teased, pretending to walk out of the room. the two shot up and ran to their father. they held onto his legs. "no! don't eat the cake, appa!" they shouted together, making jimin grin at the sight of them.

"then you guys must bathe. or else, your eomma and i will gulp everything down ourselves." jimin slowly said. jihae and soomin looked at each other nervously, slowly backing away and then running into the toilet with clothes in their hands. time to text the gang. he thought, taking his phone out and sending a message to the group chat, before catching up with the children.

you were downstairs making french toast for the family and part of the crew. apparently, what they found in the fridge wasn't enough so they asked for more. you placed the toasts on two plates and passed one to the crew, keeping the other for your own family. "i got them ready." jimin panted at the stairs, letting go of the kids who then ran to you. "eomma! eomma! appa threatened us saying that he'll eat the cake all by himself!" soomin complained. you sighed, chuckling a little and then letting them eat breakfast.

( time skip )

"time to bake the cake! jihae! soomin! wanna help out?" you cheerfully asked. "yes!" they shrieked, dancing around the house and then washing their hands so they could help. you asked them to crack the eggs and measure the needed ingredients. as you mixed everything together, you made sure it was loud enough to cover up any possible sounds that may come from the living room.

once you were done, you set the pan into the oven and let it cook while you guys made cookies. jihae was shaping hers into a gingerbread man and soomin was shaping his into a rocketship. they asked for a picture with their cookies and you snapped a few shots, giggling when you came across the silly expressions they made.

you placed the cookies in the oven and took out the cake. "OH MY TICTAC!" jimin's voice was heard shouting. "why is appa being so loud?" jihae asked. "oh, um, maybe he dropped his phone?" you shrugged and panicked when they stood up. "why don't we decorate the cake?" you hurriedly asked and they cheered, grabbing their coloured icings and piping them onto the cake carefully.

"it looks beautiful!" you complimented when you saw all the cookies and cake placed together. "thanks for helping, sweeties." you kissed their cheeks and brought them in for a hug. "i don't get one?" jimin asked from behind. "come here." you ordered and he did, wrapping his arms around the three of you.

"now, who's ready for the surprise?" he asked. "me!" they shouted in reply. "then let's go!" he exclaimed, pulling the kids into the living room. "happy birthday!" everyone cheered. "thank you thank you thank you!" jihae screeched. "thanks uncles and aunties." soomin bowed. "no problem, kiddos. let me eat the cake tho." hoseok said, making everyone burst out into a fit of laughter.

###

i'm ending the chapter here
i don't really like writing birthday parties because i think pretty much the same thing happens every time.

dedicated to fifah1812
because of the message she posted on my 'notice board' well, that's what i call it but anyways, love you!