u

~ filming day three ( part two ) ~

it was a sunday evening like no other. you definitely seemed busier. you were uncontrollably perspiring, using the sleeve of your shirt to wipe the sweat dripping down your face. after shoving the five trays of chicken into the huge oven, you stood at the island, panting heavily. "i hope this is the only intensive workout for the year- oh wait, i take that back. i meant a decade." you lazily chuckled, walking towards the stairs.

you stared at the toilet upstairs. "so far away..." you groaned, hand reaching out for it. you sighed, letting yourself walk up the steps unwillingly. "oppa, are you and the kids cleaned yet?" your voice sounded low. "yes, we are-" he looked up at you. "-oh my gosh, what happened to you?" he tried holding back a laugh, but failed horribly. "cooking a feast without any help from my husband and kids happened." you said through gritted teeth. "sorry, jagi. you should go freshen up. they're coming in half an hour." he reminded.

after taking a nice fifteen minute shower and having changed into a brand new set of clothes, you sighed in satisfaction. the doorbell rang and you knew it was the filming crew since if it were the large group of friends, you'd be hearing weird inhumane noises. you had sent them back for lunch and told them to be back in the evening and here they were now. you opened the door, leading them into the house.

"had dinner yet?" you simply asked and they shook their heads in reply. "again, i made more than enough, you may start digging in when the gang arrives." you smiled. "gang? what gang?" one asked. just then, chatters were heard. "that gang." you grinned and opened the door. the females all gathered around you, giving you warm hugs, and asking how you were.

wait a minute, how impolite of me. i should've introduced the side characters before starting the story. lee sorim, namjoon's wife, a kindergarten teacher, eight months pregnant. yoo jungri, seokjin's wife, a health counsellor, six months pregnant. kim seowoo, yoongi's wife, a fashion designer, seven months pregnant. han ryeoju, hoseok's wife, a model and actress, recently gave birth to a daughter named jung joori. ra jinhae , taehyung's soon-to-be wife, a cafe owner. and lastly, song jaerin, jungkook's girlfriend, a gym trainer, will be proposed to soon enough.

sorim, jungri, seowoo, and ryeoju were older than you. meanwhile jihae and jaerin were born in the same year you were born in. "oh my goodness, how're the babies?" you asked. the replies were positive and you were glad to hear so. "joori's so cute. she looks like you, ryeoju unnie." you laughed.

the food was set on the table and everyone started eating, including the crew of course. "the kids are turning four soon and we planned on ordering food in and baking a cake. how does that sound?" you suggested. "are we invited tho?" jinhae asked. "of course you guys are invited!" you exclaimed. "well, that sounds wonderful." they all chimed.

after eating, you brought the desserts to the front. you winked at jungkook who nodded and watched as his girlfriend took a bite of the sweet treat. "oh my gosh, y/n, why is there something hard in my-" jaerin took the object out of her mouth. jungkook took the chance to kneel down and say the words. "song jaerin, will you marry me?" he asked.

"no." she stated quickly. jungkook's heart seemed to have shattered when he looked down and jaerin laughed. "of course i'll marry you, kookie." she giggled. "but the ring has my saliva and smells of ice cream." she cutely pouted. "which is why i made a clone in the first place. that's the fake one, noona. this... this is the real ring." he slipped the object onto her finger.

jaerin broke out into tears. "why are you only proposing now?" she sobbed. "because i thought it was the perfect timing. you see, the gang's here and there are cameras filming, because why not tell the world we're getting married? that way no one can ever steal my noona." jungkook grinned.

"this is so sweet. appa, when are you doing that to mommy?" jihae held onto jimin's arm. "i already did, three years before you were born." jimin replied. "but you can always do it again." soomin proposed. "that means i'll have to buy another ring." jimin whined, earning slaps and kicks from you.

"well, i'm looking forward to the two not-yet-married couples' weddings." you sang. "make sure there's cake tho." soomin added. "yea. we're only there for the good food." jihae continued. "such little devils you gave birth too, y/n." seowoo giggled. "i know, unnie. i know." you said, smiling over at the kids.

###

double update because i love yall eventho yall are creepily silent