s

~filming day six ( part two )~

jimin took a deep breath, walking forward with his chest sticking out. "i can do this." he said to himself, feet propped in front of the skating rink. he lifted his right foot but placed it back onto the floor. "nope nope nope no way will i ever skate again." he shook his head, walking backwards. "yes yes yes of course you will skate again." you pushed him back towards the rink.

"but it's scary." he whined. "if it's scary then why are our children giggling on the ice?" you asked. seeing that he was at a loss for words, you grinned. "cat got your tongue?" you smirked. "fine. you win." jimin pouted, unwillingly getting up. he did know how to skate. he just didn't like how his butt would turn sore from falling on ice.

he placed both legs in the rink and started skating, not expecting his children to come at him. "ATTACK." the kids shouted, skating over to grab their father's legs. falling, landed front first, hitting his crotch, and chin. "welp, at least the precious booty is safe." you shrugged, grabbing the twins who were sitting on jimin's back. "why'd you give me twins?" jimin asked. "why'd you impregnate me?" you retorted, snickering when he painfully sat up.

"five more minutes, children." you informed, watching the kids nod before turning back to jimin. "aw, poor mochi. we'll go home, patch you up, and gulp down some chicken soup." you ruffled his hair as he sat on the bench outside. "skating is torturous, tell everyone that." jimin said. "my rock-hard abs have turned limp and flat from the fall and i have a feeling my thingy isn't gonna stand tall and proud for awhile now." he continued with a cute pout.

"we'll stop by the grocery store first. I'll go down, get some ice, the chicken, spices, and some snacks for our wives' night out later." you said, calling the children in. "but i'm not a wife." jimin frowned. "not you, dumbo. i meant sorim, jungri, seowoo, ryeoju, jinhae, and jaerim." you nudged him with your elbow. "oh, so who's taking care of the kids?" jimin asked. "uh, you?" you replied. "i can't. i'm going out with the husbands." jimin panicked.

"well, i guess y'all can bring the kids out or y'all stay with the kids at home. bring joori along if needed." you sheepishly grinned. "okay, okay. we'll stay with the twins." he said in defeat.

( time skip )

"say bye to eomma." jimin chimed. "bye bye!" the kids ran over to you, hugging at your legs before tiptoeing to try and reach for your cheeks do they could kiss you goodbye. you grinned at that, slowly crouching down to reach their level. after receiving two pecks on both cheeks, you stood back up to face jimin. "dinner's in the fridge, it's enough to feed everyone here, excluding me. just heat it up in the microwave when it's time to eat." you said.

jimin nodded. "i trust you on this, chim." you frowned. "you have to. now go on and have fun." jimin chuckled, his hands motioning you to get out the door. "okay, chim. bye." you kissed his cheek and hugged the kids. "i'll be back by 9!" you shouted at the door. "okay!" jimin replied, watching you walk further away from the house.

"now, who's ready to parteh?!" jimin waved his arms in the air cheerfully, grin fading when the children didn't seem to be giggling or whatsoever. "eomma asked us to behave properly." soomin spoke up. "oh come on, kids. it won't hurt to break only one rule." jimin wiggled his eyebrows. "appa's being naughty. eomma's going to punish you." jihae warned, hugging her father. 

jimin blushed. gosh jimin, what are you thinking about now?! he scolded himself, constantly slapping himself. "appa's gone loco." jihae whispered into soomin's ear, her small fingers drawing small circles near her temple. the boy hummed in response, pouting a little. "i did not go crazy. i'm calling the ahjussis to come over so we can watch a movie and eat a little." jimin said. "okay." they answered, eyes focused on the cartoon displayed on the television.

"you're not doing so well by yourself." the cameraman informed. "i know, which is why i got the rest of bangtan to come and help." jimin grinned.

( time skip )

the house was a total mess, trash everywhere, tables flipped over, whines and cries from poor little joori, food stains splattered all across the floor. "PARK JIMIN." you shouted, not caring about the fact that you were on camera and the wives were witnessing the situation. he's so gonna die.

###

i was too lazy to write everything lmao. also, i might not be updating every sunday because of school but i'll make sure to not go over two months of hiatus. not saying that i'll be on one, though. i still read and write, but not so often anymore. also due to the fact that i deleted wattpad on my phone and using the laptop instead, so it's harder to get access to stories and stuff like that. i hope y'all understand.

p.s. i was looking through my first few stories and the only thing i can say right now is 'ew. omg i hate myself for writing so horribly kms.'