e

"park y/n!" jimin shouted from upstairs. "what's wrong?!" you asked, rushing out of the kitchen. "soomin puked on me." jimin whined and you stifled a laugh. "again?" you choked. "this is the fourth time, y/n. the fourth time." he raised four of his fingers, shivering in disgust seeing vomit dripping down his clothes. "guess he took after me during my preggie days." you grinned and picked soomin up. "we better get you cleaned and changed before you stink more than you do now." you scrunched up your nose and picked jihae up with your other hand. "and you, control your bladder, could you?" jihae giggled.

"go wash up, jimin. i'm not sleeping next to a puke-smelling husband." you said as you carried the two into the toilet. "i wouldn't even dare sleeping with puke all over me." he cringed at the thought. "i'll make sure to smell real nice and clean tonight so i can cuddle you with no worries of being stinky." jimin sang. "dream on, hun. do you think we'll even be able to cuddle when there's children to be taken care of?" you teased. "i have my ways, y/n. i have my ways." jimin squinted his eyes and went into the other toilet.

after cleaning soomin's small body and changing him into new clothing as well as changed jihae's diaper, your phone vibrated. you set the two down in their cradle and checked your phone. a notification popped up and you saw a message from your manager. she had sent you messages regarding the show and all you needed to do was to make sure everything sent was correct. once the reply was sent, you looked over at your children. "let's hope i'm doing the right thing." you sighed.

two hands gripped onto your shoulders and spun you around. "how do i smell now?" jimin asked. "like usual." you replied in a bored tone. "you don't notice anything different?" jimin went closer. "wait a minute... did you use my soap?!" you gasped and sniffed him. "you did, didn't you?" you pouted. "that wasn't what i wanted you to notice but yes, i did use your soap. it smelt like you and i just felt the need to be covered in your scent." jimin trailed off.

"geez stop. you sound like a pervert now." you snorted. "so what did you want me to notice?" you asked. "i cut my hair by myself." he said ecstatically. "that totally explains why there's a bald spot there and uneven strands of hair everywhere." you smiled and patted his back. "i'm bringing you to the salon tomorrow." you whispered into his ear and walked over to the two kids who were playing with their stuffed toys.

"do you two think your father is crazy? because i really think he is mad." you chuckled. jihae grinned and soomin tried following his twin. "i'll take that as a yes, then." you giggled. a long silence filled the air before jimin came to realisation. "did you just indirectly call me crazy?" jimin asked, pretending to be offended. "maybe i did, maybe i didn't." you shrugged and played with their few strands of hair.

"a-ap-appa." jimin shot up at jihae's voice. "eo-eomma." you turned your head to soomin. "their first words! jimin-ah! they said their first words!" you squealed and patted the two's heads. "my children started speaking at the age of one. they started speaking at the age of one! i'm telling you, they're gonna be geniuses when they grow up!" jimin cried. "and those good genes come from me, remember that, park." you pursed your lips.

"you have an incoming call from your manager." jimin mentioned. "put it on speaker please." you ordered. jimin nodded and pressed a button. "y/n-ah." your manager called. "yes, unnie? what's wrong?" you asked as you tickled the two babies. "about the show jihae and soomin are going on..." your manager dragged on. "what about it?" you asked again. "filming starts as soon as they turn three." you manager warned. "three?" you gasped.

"yes. two years from now. do you want me to change the filming date? i know you aren't really happy with your decision." your manager said, hoping she could help you. "n-no, it's okay. we'll be fine. thanks for informing me, unnie." you said as if soulless. "well, call me if there's anything else okay?" your manager asked in an assuring tone. you hummed in reply and she hung up.

"this is it, jimin. our family will always be bothered and we will never be free from cameras until our children are too old for the show. the directors will force cameramen into our house and we'll never be given privacy. sleepless nights will come as i would feel camera lenses burning holes into my body. the children might feel disturbed by the presence of people other than us and bangtan. our whole life might just be ruined." you mumbled.

jimin stopped you from talking any further by sweetly kissing you. you didn't even bother synchronising your lips with his. he cut the one sided kiss when he realised you weren't kissing him back. "what's wrong?" jimin asked. "nothing, i guess. just very unused to how everything will turn out to be like." you said, still frozen and not moving a single bit.

"why don't we spend the next few years we have together without cameras doing what we may not be able to do later on? sound good?" jimin proposed. "i guess." you shrugged. jimin grinned and kissed you again. "but nothing more than kisses and cuddles. i'm not in the mood nor am i prepared to go through nine months of uncomfortableness again." you chuckled lowly. "deal. now shower me with as many kisses as you can give." jimin puckered his plump lips. "yah, shouldn't you be the one kissing me instead?" you asked and jimin shrugged, kissing you once again while the two of you smiled into it. "just realised, our children are looking." you whispered, lips still in contact with his.

###

is my writing and the plot okay? i'm worried it may not be as good. please tell me if there's a need to modify some scenes.

also, in the story as years pass by, you will feel more relaxed and calm about the whole situation.

thanks for reading!