a

~ jihae's wedding day ~

"i can't believe my baby's getting married today." jimin whined, pouting a little. "appa, stop acting cute. you're fifty for goodness sake!" jihae laughed, clutching her stomach in case the corset decides to snap then.

"i'm still good looking and that's all that matters." jimin stuck his tongue out, helping his daughter tuck her hair behind her ears while the makeup stylists dab on powder and fix her dress.

"no. being handsome or pretty doesn't matter. not to me or eomma, at least. if you're good on the inside, no one would care even if you're getting old." jihae stated. "i mean, look at eomma. she still loves you so dearly. if she had liked you only for fame and looks, she wouldn't be happily walking around with the engagement ring on her fourth finger." she added.

"ah, park jihae, don't make me tear up. you haven't even walked down the aisle yet." jimin nagged, fanning his eyes with his hands.

"i'm sorry i'm late, sweetie. had to settle some stuff before coming over." you had said, out of breath as you bent down from tiredness. jimin went to grab you a bottle of water and led you to a chair. "thanks honey." you pecked your husband's cheek and sat down.

"see, appa. eomma loves you!" jihae cooed, giggling.

"you've grown so much. it seems like only yesterday, you were running around the house naked." you teared up. "eomma! don't embarrass me." jihae turned red, shielding her cheeks, checking to see if all the stylists had left. jihae cutely glared at jimin and you.

"you're supposed to be out soon." you reminded your daughter. "we'll wait at the table with your brother and his girlfriend." jimin continued, holding your hand and pulling you up. "okay. bye bye!" jihae grinned, waving a little.

just then, seoguk called out "may i come in?" jihae smiled widely and hummed loudly in response. "jihae, you look stunning." seoguk's jaw dropped. he swore he had never seen a lady so beautiful.

 he swore he had never seen a lady so beautiful

( don't blame me for seeing seoguk as jun. he's supposed to be wearing a tux and his jaw hanging :D ) ( it's so hard typing seoguk. it autocorrects to seagull lmao help me )

"ready to walk out and enlighten everybody who attended?" seoguk bowed, his hand reaching out for jihae. "definitely." jihae laughed, slapping the hand away and instead, linking arms with seoguk.

the soon-to-be-married couple walked down the aisle together and once they reached the platform, they looked at each other, smiling heartily. after saying their vows, they kissed, earning cheers from everyone.

the couple first visited the main table, where seoguk's family and your family were at. you grinned at the newlyweds. "when will it be your turn?" you nudged your son. "sometime." soomin shrugged.

after jihae and seoguk had visited every table, jihae was ready to throw the bouquet. she kept playing with it, throwing it back but not letting it go. she laughed and turned around, placing it in soomin's girlfriend's hands.

this was when soomin knelt down in front of his girlfriend. "kang yeri, will you marry me?" he asked, taking out the ring and when she nodded, he slipped the ring on and hugged her, lifting her up as they gave each other pecks on the lips.

###

idk how marriages happen in korea so this is based on what ive experienced
:)

doesn't soomin's gf's name sound familiar?? ;))