r

~ filming day nine ~

jihae had fallen sick and you blamed it on the cake they baked. the ingredients were just too much for a person. "seventy five grams of sugar per slice is unacceptable." you had told jimin.

you requested for the staff of 'the return of superman' to not film as you didn't want jihae to feel stressed and pressured due to being in front of the camera. and after a week, jihae is now as healthy as ever.

you brought your kids to the car while jimin started the engine. you opened the car door for the two and passed the both of them their bags. you crossed your arms, waiting for them to shoot out their daily checklist.

"pencils and erasers?"

"check."

"lunch?"

"check."

"notebooks?"

"check."

"textbooks?"

"check."

"water bottle?"

"check."

"great! i got them all in. now, remember to behave and drink lots of water. especially you, jihae. don't worry if you tend to visit the washroom a lot. it's very good to pee. make sure the pee is clear, if it isn't transparent, drink more. and if you're ever feeling unwell, don't feel afraid to approach aunty sorim, okay?" your rambled on. "yes, eomma." the twins nodded their heads and kissed you goodbye.

"bye children. have fun!" you waved at them. because you were in the open, jihae and soomin looked around them, only to find people judging you. "why are you judging my mom? it's not like you've never treated your child that way before!" jihae giggled at the ladies who watched.

"aw thank you sweetie. now go before i tickle your stomachs." you started walking slowly towards them and they shrieked cutely, climbing into the car.

"are you gonna be watching them live?"

"yes. yes i am."

"IS PARK JIHAE COMING TODAY?" seoguk asked sorim, practically shouting in her ears. "oh my goodness. yes seoguk, she is coming. but i may not anymore. i think i've gone deaf from all that shouting." sorim laughed.

just then, the twins walked into the class, immediately surrounded by children and parents. "are you okay?" they asked, throwing random questions at the obviously uncomfortable girl. seoguk squeezed his way through the crowd until he reached the center where jihae stood.

"SEOGUK." jihae screamed. "JIHAE." seoguk screamed back, hugging the little girl. "i missed you, jihae." he pouted. "i was so lonely the whole week. your brother didn't talk much to me either." jihae shooke her head at soomin, watching her twin shrug and place his bag down.

"i see your little girl has found someone to love." someone nudged jimin. "oh, hyung! why are you here?" jimin asked. "checking up on my wife, of course." namjoon said. "why would you need to- oh! congratulations!" jimin clapped his hands together. "thanks." namjoon grinned.

"well, i'll be with my wife. bye chim." namjoon waved. "bye, hyung!" jimin waved back. "kids, i'm going off now." jimin informed the twins. they nodded and sent their father off with a warm hug.

jimin watched them as they took their seats while he walked out off the classroom. he smiled. he didn't want them to grow older. he wanted them to stay young forever. he wanted them to be the cute little potato and potato skin they call themselves.

"jihae, can i tell you something?" seoguk asked. jihae nodded and waited for seoguk's words. "i really like you." seoguk looked down, embarrassed. "i like you too, seoguk." jihae shyly stated. "would you marry me?" seoguk asked again and when jihae nodded, blushing, he grinned. "promise to marry each other in the future?" he stuck out his pinky. jihae giggled and linked her pinky with his.

"ew." soomin cringed, scrunching his face and looking away.

"aWW" you squealed, shoving another scoot of ice cream into your mouth.

###

3 more chapters!!!