I Lost Her....?

(Raphael POV)

Before we left, we checked up on Donnie to see how he was doing. He said he was almost done so we took his word. Only Leo went with me. Mikey was probably sulking in his room still for there being no Mikito.

We went topside and climbed up on the roofs. I was dreading the chapel. Was I going to find her being stabbed in the gut again or something worse...? My mind was thinking so much that I almost passed the chapel. Thankfully, Leo stopped me.

"Raph, hey...." he said, looking at me as we stopped. I looked at him slightly worried. "I know you're worried, but it'll be fine..."

"How would you know?" I snapped. "You weren't there the last time... You didn't see it all... You just noticed Sophie gone."

"Because of your rash decision," he glared at me. "I can't believe you'd be so selfish as to take me and Mikey's girls. You're lucky I didn't fall apart like Mikey did."

I sighed, shaking my head and looking away. "I wouldn't be surprised if you did... You loved her."

"As much as you did with Naomi."

"You know for a fact I love Naomi more than you loved Sophie."

Leo shook his head and chuckled softly, "No... I loved Sophie a lot more than you did with Naomi."

"Wanna bet?" I smirked, already making this conversation escalate way too quickly.

Leo's face flushed and he shook his head, "Can we just get Naomi already?"

"Says the one changing the subject," I sighed then jumped off the roof and down to the fire escape. I grabbed the rails on the side and slid down to the ground, barely making a sound.

Leo followed close behind. As we went to the street, we had to hide as a van drove past. I thought nothing of it because their was a lot of vans in New York. So we hid as it past then came up to the chapel.

I hated being inside it, but it was a desperate time currently. Leo made hand signals and then we bust in. Foot ninjas started attacking instantly, but we fought them off with ease, us being the top fighters of our brothers.

Then Rahzar came up and I growled. Fishface wasn't going to be far behind. Leo started attacking Rahzar while I left down a hallway. It surprised me Shredder or Karai hasn't appeared. Maybe they were waiting for the right moment...

I looked in the doors for any hint that someone had been inside it. Instead, I walked past a control room and saw Baxter and Karai. Baxter would be easy to take because he was a puny fly. Karai would be a little more difficult.

Gritting my teeth, I kicked the door down and they both turned to look at me. Baxter yelped in surprise and cowered back while Karai only smirked and got out her Wakizashi.

"Was wondering when you were gonna be here," she sneered.

"Where's Naomi?" I asked, gripping my Sais tightly. I could only imagine what they were doing to her.

"You didn't hear my entire phone conversation, did you?" She said, laughing softly and shaking her head. "The Kraang have her."

"The... Kraang...?" I asked, breaking on the inside a little.

"You heard me."

"Why?!" I shouted, growling at her.

"Because it'd be interesting to see what she'd turn out to be."

I shook my head and turned and ran down the hallway, back out to where Leo was holding Rahzar back. Leo saw my rush and pushed Rahzar away, following me out the door.

"What happened?" he asked, catching up to me.

"The Kraang have her, " I growled lowly, remembering the van that passed us. That might've been the van that had Naomi inside. "But I'm not loosing her again..... not to them...."