My Naomi...

I seriously love you guys so please be warned of a small section of T-Cest. It's nothing HUGE but I'd appreciate it if you wouldn't comment about it. I already have a handful about it. Thanks~ ))

(Raphael POV)

"Naomi!!!" I cried as I kicked away a Foot Bot. I was surprised I hit it, really. But I caught a glimpse of Fishface picking Naomi up by her throat and biting her arm. I didn't want her to go through what I did...

As the Foot Bot fell, I jumped up and smashed its head down, making sparks and metal fly everywhere. Looking up at Fishface, he was grinning and looking at me. I growled and grit my teeth. Now he was gonna get it.

Fishface threw Naomi away and she hit a dumpster, her body falling limply, but I could see her eyes fluttering to stay sane. I roared out and ran forward, jabbing my Sais out toward him.

He backed up and backflipped onto his hands, kicking out at me. He liked his metal legs and his water sacs over his gills. It's what keeps him going. So this time, I tried to go for the water sacs to make his breathing stop.

We parried for a long while until he turned and fled down the street. Panting, I looked around and saw the remaining Foot Bots leave, Karai leading them. Even Rahzar decided to join, but all were leaving. Because the cops were coming.

"Raph, lets go!" Leo shouted on the rooftops.

I looked. Toward the dumpster and Naomi was still there, shaking horribly. I ran over and scooped her up, one arm under her knee and the other under her neck. Her body curled up a little to allow me to hold her better. Blood dropped down her arm and I grit my teeth, jumping up to a ladder and climbing to the roofs just as the cops came.

"That was close, Raph," Leo glared softly at me.

"We gotta get her back," I snapped. "Fishface got her."

Donnie's eyes widened and Leo looked worried before molding and running back. I follows quickly, get more worried by the second.

"Raph...." I heard Naomi mutter as we jumped from building roof to building roof. Her voice sounded familiar. As if from the past. A happy voice, instead of a strained and poisoned voice.

We found our normal manhole cover and jumped down. Leo offered to help take Naomi but I held her close. She even seemed to stiffen when Leo offered, so that helped as well.

"Get her in my lab," Donnie said as soon as we were in the lair. I nodded and went to Donnie's lab, setting Naomi on a lab table. Her body was limp and dangerously pale. "When'd she get bit?"

"As soon as the fighting started!" I snapped. "You saw her run into Fishface!"

"Yeah," Donnie snapped back, grabbing some beakers filled with liquids in them, "and we all thought you were gonna save her, Mr. Hero!"

"I'm no hero! I practically let her get this way!"

"Sense I said to keep an eye on her. What do you do? Let her run off after training and then let her get bit."

"You let Julie die!"

As soon as I said it, I knew I went to far. Donnie's face dropped in hurt. He looked down and hardened his jaw. His grip even tightened on the vials, making sharp squeaking sounds.

"You don't know that..." he muttered lowly. Even his voice sounded pained and hurt. I really pushed my limit this time. "You weren't there..."

"Donnie," I said helplessly, trying to make him feel better.

"No." he said sternly, sticking the needle with the antidote in Naomi. "Don't even try.... Just take her and go. She'll be fine..."

I stepped up and picked Naomi up like I did the entire time. As I was about to leave the lab, I sighed, "I didn't mean it, Donnie..." then I left.

Behind me, a hard sound of Donnie's fist punching the wall sounded and I wondered how much self control did he have to not punch me in the jaw. Although I wouldn't have blamed him. I just brought up the girls' deaths... Again.

I brought Naomi to her room where she belonged and laid her down, the blankets dipping in. I slid my arms out from under her and paused, looking around the room. Everything was Naomi's. Everything still is.

I smiled softly, remembering what it was like having Naomi. She occasionally snuck in my room to cuddle with me, and we'd sleep together, not doing anything bad, even though it had crossed my mind a few times. Or I'd walk in on her when she'd be humming to herself or just putting her mask on. She was beautiful without it, but she enjoyed it anyway.

The most I missed about her, was her actual self. She was a Lizard, instead of a Turtle. I missed her tail... The way it swished around depending on what mood she was in. But she always knew what to do with it. An extra hand or just to use it to fight with.

I sighed and patted Naomi's good arm and noticed Donnie hadn't patched her up. Again, I sighed and went to get a few stick-on bandages. I grabbed them and sat down beside her near her stomach.

She didn't move, even while I was patching her up. The blood was dried, so I easily patched the bandages on. After, I cleaned the dried blood off her skin. I smiled and as I was about to get up, Naomi's hand grabbed my wrist. It wasn't mean or tight, just quick.

I looked at her and she was staring at me. The stare seemed familiar in a way, but I sat back down, feeling a tug at my mind.

"Yeah?" I asked.

"You're not staying?" she asked, her blue eyes looking hurt.

"You wouldn't want me to," I said.

Her eye brows creased a little and proper herself on her good elbow. "Would you stay if I did....?"

Then she leaned toward me and kissed me. I wasn't sure what to do but kiss back. It felt familiar, kissing again, but the only other one I kissed was Leo, and he's still a bit stiff with me having a crush on him.

Naomi laid back and I let my body take over for a few minutes, my upper body leaning over her, kissing her with as much as I could. She pulled back barely and nipped my lower lip, making me want to groan softly.

She must've felt my want because her leg wrapped around mine, pulling the rest of me over her. I was straddling her, kissing her. Naomi kissed back, her arms wrapping around my neck.

I slid my tongue in her mouth and she moaned and that's when I caught myself and pulled up, getting off her. She looked at me hurt, like she didn't want me to leave. I didn't either, but this Naomi was human.... She might be my Naomi inside, but her human self is the part I don't want to piss off.

"Raph..." she said in the same tone she used when I was saving her back from the venom in her veins. She wasn't herself as a human. I couldn't do this to her...

"I-I'm sorry, but...." I tried, backing to the door. She watched me, looking hurt and I left, going to my room and trying to clear my head.

~~~~~~~~~~~TMNT~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry if it got too graphic and detailed, but you're lucky it didn't continue. Hope you like it because I am finally going back to school after the week of snow we got.

And Naomi won't remember this in the morning... She's still a little off from the venom. That's why her "other" side came through.