Back Home...?

After Julie finally brushed out all my hair, I took the brush and took out the strands that had shed from my head. I had a handful by the time I was done. Julie smirked at the amount and I rolled my eyes, reaching back to grab a handful of hair and tugging down gently just to get the loose strands out. It only added to the all ready large pile.

I got up and tossed the hairball out the window, the wind taking it away. I watched it leave then leaned back in the building, thinking. Was my whole experience really fake...? Was I imagining it..?

"Naomi, hey," Julie said softly, coming up to me. She wrapped her arms around my waist and all I did was blush. She put her head on my shoulder and sighed, "You can talk..."

Looking down, I sighed, "I know it was real... It felt real..."

"You say that every time."

"Am I really that tired in the morning...?"

"Yes." Julie smiled, pulling back. "You almost run into walls. And you're never awake until Geometery."

"First block..." I said, nodding.

"Something's up with you and math," Julie smiled, laughing softly. I turned around and she smiled. "I just wonder how long it takes you to wake up when you don't have school."

"Depends on the house I'm at," I smiled back. "Dad's house usually two hours and mom's when I first wake up because it's, like, noon when I finally wake up."

"Dork."

"Yep," I smirked. "Now can I go home?"

"You don't wanna stay with me?"

"I wanna make sure the posters Cindy and Sophie put up can finally get put down."

Julie nodded, "Understandable."

I smiled and hugged her, "Thanks." I turned and left the building. Already I could see posters hung up on telephone poles that showed me being wanted. I never knew I could dream for as long as I did....

Or maybe the times I was alone walking down the streets was actually me. And my imagination just took ahold of me after that. Like, I wasn't bitten by a giant fish. I only walked into the building. My thoughts went crazy as I finally ended up at my house.

Looking up, I sighed, pausing. Snow started falling and I just opened the door. Going up the stairs, I walked up the door our appartment was. I opened the door and instantly, barking went off, both little and deep.

We got a new dog...?

My step-mom was on the couch and she looked up at me, a small purse dog on her lap. The little dog was yipping and I almost died of cuteness. It was white and light brown with big ears and eyes that reminded me of a chiuaua, but it wasn't a pure breed.

"What's her name?" I asked, petting the large tan dog that was sniffing my leg. His name was Baxter, and he never really liked me. Like for example, he was growling at me now. I didn't want to say to her, "I'm back" because I wouldn't know what to say if she repsonded.

Instead of smiling with glee and happiness like I expected her to do, she blinked confused and said, "Who're you?"

I was shocked. My eyes widened a little, but I just went along with it because Dad walked in and grit his teeth. Even the cat turned to face me. She usually loved me, always coming up to me whenever I came back, but she went into Karly's room instead.

"Who's that?" Dad asked my step mom.

"She just walked in," she responded, quieting the purse dog.

I cleared my throat and squinted my eyes like I had bad eyesight and said, "Oh, I'm sorry. Wrong appartment."

"You need to get your eyes checked, then," my step-mom said.

"Yeah, it's on my list," I smiled, backing up. "Sorry...!"

Closing the door, I leaned against it, breathing a little hard, my hands shaking. They don't remember... Why...?! This has to be a dream....!

Going back downstairs, I left the appartments and looked around. I had to think. Who knew me more than anyone...? Julie, Cindy, and Sophie, yes.... But I don't want to see them and make me return back home to make my parents even more freaked out... Chris!

I grinned and ran off to his house, panting as I arrived at the door. I knocked frantically on his door and his sister answered it.

"Yes?" she said with a boring tone.

"Is Chris here?" I asked.

"He went out to eat," she answered. "But who're you?"

I shook my head and ran off again, knowing just where he'd eat. I was running down the street when I saw him walking back home with a to-go bag in his hand.

"Chris!" I shouted, running up. He looked up as I came up, me being out of breath. "Hey..." I panted.

"Uhm... Hi..." he said, slightly confused. "Who're you?"

My heart shattered and I gulped, trying to push down the tears that were threatening to come to my eyes. "S-Sorry... Just thought you knew me..."

He smiled, the sight just breaking me in half, "That's okay. But it guess next time you should make sure, huh?"

I nodded, trying to hold the choking back, "Y-Yeah..."

"Later!" he waved and turned, leaving me behind. I grit my teeth and continued down the sidewalk, trying to figure out what was wrong. First my family then Chris... Only Julie seemed to know I existed...

So i decided to go back to the hideout, swallowing down the hurt and tears. I bumped into a girl by accident and she turned and snapped, "Watch it!"

"Watch yourself," I growled, not even looking up.

"Where's your Turtle?" she asked and I froze, eyes wide. I looked up finally and saw Karai with a big smirk on her face. "You leave him?"

"I-I don't know what your talking about...." I gulped, tying to make sense of this was a dream again or not. Was I still at the hideout, sleeping? I had better wake up soon if that's the case.

Karai laughed softly and circled around me, "Sure you don't. Raphael? Leonardo? Where are they?"

"Who are you talking about?" I asked, trying to be harsh. Please wake up..! Please wake up!!

Growling, Karai came up and grabbed my wrist, spinning me to the ground. I cried out as my chin scratched the concrete, sending pain up my skull. Karai was pinning me with my hands behind my back, pulling on the painfully. I grit my teeth, struggling. This dream should end now!!!

"Oh stop whining...." Karai growled, patting around my pockets for anything. "It's no use with it being daylight and I'm a trained kunowiech." She hit something in my jeans pocket and I blinked, eyes wide. The T-Phone..! "Found something.."

She pulled the phone out if my pocket and she paused. I turned my head a little to try and look at her but she hit my jaw, making my head slam back down on the ground, my world dotted with black spots.

"Baxter could hack this...." she said like she was proud of herself. "And the Kraang could crack you," she finished, tying something around my wrist and picking me up.

I felt something warm drop down my temple and all I could think of was that it was blood. Karai dragged me down an alley and threw me against a dumpster. I grit my teeth, taking the pain and fell on my knees, shaking a little. Half my vision was gone from the blood flow and I could feel myself getting weaker.

"You'll stay here until I get Father," I heard her say. I looked up as she punched me again. I cried out, but it ended quickly as my head hit the concrete and my world went completely black.

~~~~~~~~~~TMNT~~~~~~~~~

Well things sort of escalated quickly in this chapter, but the book's almost done anyway so it's just my habit of starting to rush things. Next chapter is Raph's POV!! :D