Karai's Attack

After we sat in silence for a while as Murakami was cleaning up and putting things away, the door opened and the small bell on the door dinged. Both Raph and I froze and turned around.

A young girl around my age walked in and glared at Raph. Her amber eyes showed complete hatred. And it didn't help the fact that her hair and clothes were black. I noticed her ends on the back of her neck were yellow. It was cool looking, honestly. And her clothes had hints of metal, like a warrior.

"Karai..." Raph growled.

"Fancy meeting you here..." Karai growled back, reaching behind her and pulling out a smaller sword: a Wakizashi.

Picking me up by my waist again, Raph put me on the the chair I was in earlier and got up, grabbing his Sais.

"Who's your girlfriend?" she smirked, staring at me.

"I'm not his girlfriend," I squeaked, my face turning red.

She noticed it and laughed softly, harshly. "Because sitting on his lap wasn't obvious?"

"I put her on my lap..." Raph blushed, gritting his teeth.

I noticed as they were circling one another. Gulping, I pulled out the T-Phone Donnie gave me and dialed Leo.

As Leo picked up, Karai and Raph lunged at each other, lashing the blades at one another.

"Naomi?" Leo asked.

"Leo..!" I gulped, hiding behind the island. "There's this girl attacking Raph..!"

"Where are you?!" Leo sounded worried.

"Murakami's..!" I said.

Karai flipped over the counter and landed in front of me. I cried out and cowered down, waiting for her to stab me.

Instead, I heard two blades clanking together as Raph blocked Karai's sword from me.

"We'll be right over!!" Leo shouted before hanging up.

"You are her boyfriend!" Karai cackled as they jumped away again.

"Just because I don't want her to die doesn't make me her boyfriend!" Raph snarled.

"Yeah, it does," Karai chuckled, making me grind my teeth.

We weren't dating...! Just having dinner and me... sitting on his lap.... and me actually not caring..... I blinked, my eyes wide. Raph brought me on a DATE and made a freaking move to get me to like him!!!

"That dick!!" I growled at myself.

"What?" Raph said before groaning as Karai kicked him where no man likes to be kicked. I winced at the sight and sound of Raph falling on his knees, whimpering painfully. "Dammit, Karai..!"

"I win," Karai smirked, pointing her blade at Raph's throat. He looked up at her, gritting his teeth as she pushed the flat of the blade up beneath his chin.

My heart pounded and I looked around frantically. I saw a broom and a pan. Which do I grab...? The pan could do a lot more damage, but I'd be close to Karai and probably get stabbed. Also, it could counter any attack with breaking she might try to kill me, if I moved fast enough. But the broom had a wide range of attack and thinking. It might shatter into splinters, but it was worth it because I could block with more area.

I grabbed both the broom and pan and stood up from my hiding place. I gritted my teeth and threw the pan at her, the metal object singing through the air and nicked her elbow, making her cry out sharply and turn to me, lowering the blade.

"You!" she snapped, clenching her fist and tightening the grip on the handle of the blade.

"Naomi, no!" Raph grunted, trying to get up.

Karai paused at that then looked at Raph. "That's not her. She's dead! I watched father kill her!"

As confused as I was, I ran up to Karai and swung the broom, handle out so the sweeping hairs were toward me and hit Karai square in the jaw. The shock of the impact made her take a fall and me a few steps back.

Blinking, I gripped the broom tight and watched as Karai got up, her hand on her jaw. She pulled it back briefly to show me a large red mark stamped on the place I hit and her anger as she glared at me.

"You are so gonna get it," she snarled, grabbing for her Wakizashi again.

I gulped and took a few steps back, adrenaline and fear rushing through my veins. What could I do against a highly trained marshal artist...? Then I remembered how I beat Raph. Well, not entirely since my mind went blank, but enough.

Pulling the broom parallel to my arm, I took a deep breath and hoped it would work again... Glancing at Karai, she grit her teeth then straight to me, blade gleaming.

My grip tightened and I ran at her. Raph shouted "no", but I only heard it vaguely as again my mind went blank. I don't remember what happened again in the time, but when my view and mind came back to focus, Karai was being chased off by Leo and the others. Raph had recovered by now.

As they calmed down, Raph came up to me and grabbed my shoulders, shaking me, "Are you nuts?!"

"What happened....?" I muttered, grabbing and pulling his wrists away from me. They all stared dumbfoundedly at me.

"You don't remember...?" Raph asked.

"I remember everything up to running at Karai!" I said quickly. "What the hell happened to me?"

"What'd you experience?" Donnie came up by Raph.

"My mind went blank..." I said, lowering my head and putting a hand on my forehead to try and make the headache starting to form to go away.

I didn't know it, but while I was looking away, the boys all looked at one another with concern and understanding. When I looked up, they were still like that and it scared me.

"What....?" I said softly, cowering down.

"I think it's about time you know what happened to the four girls living with us..." Leo sighed softly.

~~~~~~~~TMNT~~~~~~~

Bum bum buuuuuum!