Chilling at Home...

Walking home was a pain. I mean, getting hit twice in a row in the same spot may happen a lot to most kids, but then, I'm not like most kids, or teens. I usually win all my fights, so this was downright embarrassing. Even by my standards, I didn't even want to care anymore.

So when I walked through the front door, my sister, Karly, screamed and pointed at me. I could tell without even her explaining I was getting a big bruise of some sort. I would know the extent of the pain later, but right now I just wanted in my room.

Passing my sister, I headed toward my room, which we shared, and closed the door. We slept on cots currently. About to move and all, and I didn't care where we went to. This neighborhood is bad enough. Totes for clothes and a closet full of shirts and sweaters with hardly any free hangers.

No posters lined the walls like you'd expect most teenage rooms because we had an issue a few months back, so we had to get rid of it all. Freshly painted room two months back that went from white to a soft violet color. The ceiling was the only thing that stayed, and could still see small dots from when we put multicolored marshmallows in our mouths then decided to throw them up. Try it, it works. And make a bet to see how long one single 'mallow can last.

But I walked to my cot, the comforter blue with circles decorating it. Unusual for me because I liked either black or red. No pillow case, and a zebra printed throw blanket lay underneath, hidden like most ninjas do.

Since I met Raph, my red color went from second favorite color to nearly last. So blue was next, followed by green then purple. I'm specific when it comes to my colors oddly...

Sitting down, I checked my phone and sighed. Gee, I'm so loved. Nine messages while I was out. Three were duplicates, so that went down to six. Two from Julie, one from Chris, two from my step-mom, and one from my far-away friend, Evelyn. I ignored most of the messages, but answered the ones I wanted to talk to.

When I was done text messaging, I raised my hand to touch the part Raph clubbed me. Sore. Who would've guessed? I stood back up and sighed, going to the bathroom and looking in the mirror. He had done more than punched me. A small cut with blood flow was there, meaning his pitchfork caught me. Then, of course, the horrible bruise I knew I couldn't cover up.

My step-mom and dad were bound to question me. I gritted my teeth at the thought, which just increased the pain in my jaw, so I relaxed it again. My eyes, blue in color, were staring at me through the mirror. I had always wondered if there was a life on the other side of the mirror...? Maybe better than the existing one?

Leaving the bathroom, I entered back into my room and collapsing on ym bed, digging head my head into the pillow. I didn't know when , but I fell asleep after a while.

"Naomi!" I heard a voice after what seemed like minutes. It was actually at three 'o' clock in the morning, two hours later. Karly was looking at me right in front of my face with a scared look. She usually goes to me when someone's bothering her, so I sat up in bed, stretching.

"What?" I groaned, looking at her. My body was surprisingly more sore than I thought. Maybe the fight, or maybe I collapsed on the bed wrong. Either way, my body was hurt and I had to gifure out what was bothering Karly.

"There're these things on the roof!" she pointed at the ceiling. "What do I do?"

"Things?" I repeated.

"These giant human-looking things," she explained. "They're wearing costumes that stink and carry weapons that look real!" she sounded scared.

"Alright, alright..." I muttered, getting up. Going over to the closet, I found my shoes and shoved them on. My day clothes I had earlier were still on, so I just opened my window and climbed right on up. The stairs were working tonight and so I took those.

Climbing up on the roof, a hand reached out and grabbed me. Stiffening, they helped me up and I was staring at Blue, Purple, Raph, and Orange again.

Purple was helping me up. Blue was right behind him. Orange and Raph were behind them, waiting paitently. Raph had his arms crossed angrily, like he didn't even want to be here and Orange was just smiling stupidly.

Growling, I yanked my arm from Purple, "I can get it." he backed up and I climbed the rest of the way.

My body's pain was ceasing, but I could still feel it. If anything, my jaw was starting to hurt again at the sight of Raph. Neither of us wanted to be here, but he was made; it was my choice to help Karly.

"What do you guys want?" I snapped, shoving my hands back in my sweater pocket. I was getting a little cold.

Blue stepped up, "We told Raph to apologize."

"I didn't want to, Leo! She didn't want to see us again!" Raph growled.

"Why?" I asked. "He obviously didn't want to be here."

"But you came up," Purple added.

"Because you're all scaring my step-sister!" I snapped, glaring at them all. "Of course I would worry!"

"Your step-sister saw us?" Orange asked. "Does she like us?"

"No!" I growled. "No get out of here!"

"Well..." Purple said. "There's always option two..."

"Option two?" I asked, rather shocked then angry. "What's option two?"

Raph stepped up, ruffling around behind him, feeling around for something. My first guess was his pitchforks again and I got ready to run. Instead, he gave something to Blue and muttered, "I'm not liking your plan, Leo... Not even you can stoop so low..."

I was still tense and I looked at Leo who now had the thing in his hands, looking at it curiously. It was a sack. A potato sack that was stained badly.

"Well, you are apologizing to her, one way or another." Leo said.

Suddenly, something hit me in the back of the head and black dotted the side of my vision. My knees buckled and I fell down. Leo covered my head with the sack and I suddenly fell unconscious.

~~~~~~TMNT~~~~

I got kinda lazy and had to think of something, so they're kidnapping Naomi to the lair. No idea, but Naomi's gonna flip. That's next chapter!