03

Willow

When me and Luke got home, we got lectures. One, for being alone with each other. Two, for sneaking out at 6 am. Three, taking his mum's car. We laughed as soon as we got up to my room.

"They were so mad." Luke laughed and I giggled along. I felt my phone vibrate so I answered it, walking into the bathroom.

"Hello?"

"Bad girl gone good?" Cindy's voice seethed through my phone, making me roll my eyes. "Hm, interesting."

"What do you want, Candy?"

"Cindy." She snapped, correcting me quickly. "I want to know why you're so close with that kid." She pressed, and slowly starting to annoy me.

I pinched the bridge of my nose to stop myself from dreaming about crawling through the phone and snapping her neck. "The kid has a name and it's Luke." I said slowly. "And how is it any of your business?"

She giggled fakely, it sounded more fake than her laugh sounded. "We're friends, duh."

I laughed. "Funny, seriously though. Why do you want to know?" I snapped, my annoyed side slipping out.

"Woah there tiger, so you are still in there." She snickered. "Thought you had gone soft."

I quickly ended the call, sighing. I stared in the mirror and ran my hands over my face.

Thought you had gone soft.

Bad girl gone good?

...why you're so close with that kid.

Her voice rang through my mind like a virus, making me cringe. I felt myself gag, so I opened the toilet seat, vomitting my breakfest.

"Willy?" I heard Luke call, making me groan. He walked in and rushed over, holding my hair back as my stomach dry heaved. I groaned in pain, before vomitting stomach acid. "Jesus, you're sick. Time for bed." He picked me up and carried me to my bed, laying me down, laying next to me.

He pulled me into his chest and I tried pushing him back, but he didn't budge. "Luke, you're going to get sick."

"I don't care, as long as I'm with you."

---------------------

Filler and hope you enjoy