11

Willow waited until about two months into the tour to tell Luke. She had recently asked to facetime and he was free so she hit call. His face appeared onto her screen, making her feel guilty. She bit her lip at Luke.

"Hey." She breathed out, missing him already. He smiled at her and waved slightly.

"Hey babe, what's up?" He asked and she laughed quietly.

"A lot actually." She murmured, starting to go deep into thought. Would Luke hate her? Would he want to get rid of it? Would he disown it?

"What's bugging you baby?" His voice sounded out through her speakers, making her eyes start to water. She kept breathing to push them away but soon tears were falling down her cheeks at a rapid pace.

Luke was beginning to worry about her. He went to go ask her again, but she stopped him. "We need to talk Luke." She said lowly. His heart sank. Was she dumping him? What if she felt she couldn't handle the distance? What if you broke Luke's heart in half?

"A-about?" He mentally cursed himself for stuttering. She kept wiping her eyes until she finally stopped crying.

"I'm so sorry, I wanted to tell you before, but you were leaving to do your dream, and I didn't want to hold-"

Luke, unknowningly, smiled. She was rambling and it was probably something small so he asked her to get to the point.

"I'm-"

She was cut off by Luke getting called for soundcheck. "Shit, can this wait? I'm playing in Orlando tonight and I-" She then cut Luke off.

"Go ahead, blow some minds," She weakly smiled, "I can tell you another time, it's nothing important," She lied.

Luke smiled and they exchanged goodbyes before she laid in bed, crying her eyes out. Katie pulled her close and slowly calmed her down.

Two days passed and Willow was drinking. She hated herself and hated that she hadn't told Luke yet. So she grabbed her phone and sent a text to him. She had to tell him.

Willy
I'm pregnant btw.

She screamed and soon after she sent that message, Luke tried to facetime her. She answered it and his worried face popped on screen. "Willow?" He said slowly. "This isnt funny."

She stood back and as Luke saw her stomach, his eyes widened. "Six months along." She said, sighing. He didn't say anything for a few minutes.

"I gotta go." He whispered before hurridly ending the call. Her heart broke as she fell apart, crying into her pillow until she fell asleep.

---

The next morning, she woke up and felt like hell. She checked her phone and saw a message from Michael.

Mikey
Are you pranking Luke?

She quickly typed back a message, sort of angry they thought it was a joke.

Willow
No, its full blown serious and I'm scared okay? I get I should've told him before but he was going on tour, his dream. Wasn't going to ruin it.

She sent it before checking to see if Luke sent a message. None. She sighed and threw my phone off her bed.

She decided to go out today due to the good weather. She grabbed her wallet and left her phone plugged up, as she walked out of her small apartment to go to the park.