10

Four months passed, and Luke was found and discovered, and was about to leave for tour.

Willow felt free, as she sat on her roof with Luke. "I wrote something too." She murmured. Luke's eyes lit up, making her giggle.
"We've waited so damn long, we're sick and tired
I won't leave any doubt or stone unturned
I've got a collar full of chemistry from your company
So maybe tonight I'll be the libertine

Show me your love, your love
Gimme more but it's not enough
Show me your love, your love
Before the world catches up
'Cause there's always time for second guesses, I don't wanna know
If you're gonna be the death of me, that's how I wanna go

You've got it all worked out with so little time
Memories that I'd blackout if you were mine
You've got a pocket full of reasons why you're here tonight
So, baby, tonight just be the death of me

Show me your love, your love
Gimme more but it's not enough
Show me your love, your love
Before the world catches up
'Cause there's always time for second guesses, I don't wanna know
If you're gonna be the death of me, that's how I wanna go

Show me your love, your love
Gimme more but it's not enough
Show me your love, your love
Before the world catches up
Show me your love, your love
Gimme more but it's not enough
Show me your love, your love
Before the world catches up
Show me your love
Show me your love,"

Willow sang freely, each note hitting decently high. Luke smiled in admiration, placing a kiss to her chapped lips. He stared at her before suggesting getting down, and Willow agreed. They snuck back through the window and collapsed onto her bed.

"Luke." She whispered, and Luke turned his head to face her, while she was staring at the ceiling. "Promise me when you become famous, you won't forget about me." Willow said, tears threatening in her eyes.

Luke pulled the girl into his arms, securely. "I can't forget you, even if I wanted to," He assured her. Willow nodded and wiped her face.

"Sorry for being a crybaby." She apologised, making him laugh.

"It's fine, you're a cute crybaby." She swatted at his chest, playfully. "What? I was just agreeing with what you said." Luke defended.

They started wrestling and Willow ended up being "stronger" and "pinned" Luke down. Luke let her win because he liked the look in her eyes when she won something.

He looked at the time and sighed. "I leave in two hours." He whispered and sadness filled Willow's eyes again. She didn't want Luke gone for a year. His first big tour and she couldn't tag along because she had college. "I wish you would go." He mumbled.

"You know I can't," She murmured. "I have college, sadly." She said, sighing a little and laid down on his chest.

He nodded, sadness filling his eyes. He was leaving for a year, again. Willow felt so low. But to add it on, Michael, Calum, and Ashton were leaving too. The three other boys who she had grown close to. She finally got the friendship back to the way it used to be with Mike, now he's leaving.

Willow had news, but had to hold it back so he wouldn't give up on this opportunity. This was his dream, and Willow wasn't letting him loose it.

An hour went by fast and it was time for Luke to get to the airport. Willow already made arrangements for Katie to pick them up and take them to the airport.

They piled into the car and had small talk with Katie, until they arrived at the airport.

Luke's flight was called immediately, making Willow fill with sadness. This was it, he was leaving. She wrapped her arms tightly around him. He held her close as they both started crying. "I love you," They both said, before Luke walked away with his bags.

When Willow got back to the car, Katie piped up. "Not trying to be a bitch, but you look like you've been gaining."

Willow didn't speak a word until they pulled into her driveway. "I'm gaining because I'm pregnant, idiot." She mumbled to Katie, who looked at her confused.

"Why did-"

"It's his dream." Willow answered, her mood filling a sad vibe. She felt like she did the right thing, but it hurt so much.

"Oh, sweetie." Katie said before pulling Willow into a hug, letting Willow cry out all the pain into her sweatshirt.

Once Willow calmed herself, she asked Katie to be her ride to the babydoctor that day.

So they were currently in the car on their way to the baby doctor, four hours after Luke left for the long year.

The doctor informed Willow that it was a healthy little boy, which made her smile. She was hoping it was a boy, just so she could name him Jay Lucas Hemmings. She loved how it sounded.

She knew she had to tell Luke but it wasn't the right time. Katie stayed with her that night and they kept looking at cute baby pictures.