02

Skipping two months because Luke and I only grew to be great friends during that time.

Willow

Saturday mornings. A morning to sleep in. Past 4 am. Although a certian blonde boy had a different idea.

I woke up to taps on my window. I opened my eyes and looked at the clock. 4:12 am. Whoever was on the other end of that window is getting hit. I slide it open and in climbs Luke.

"What are you doing here so early?" I groaned, making him chuckle. I flopped onto the bed, snuggling into my furry covers.

"I wanted to go to the beach. Come with me?" He asked, biting his lipring, something he did when he was nervous.

I smiled and patted the bed, making him lay down and I cuddled into his chest. "We can definately go later." I started, cuddling into him more. "But lets just lay here for a while." I explained.

I heard him sigh, before wrapping his arms around my waist, kissing my head. Luke has definately become the closest thing to a best friend I've ever had. I was greatful for him. 

I was moody, and got in trouble a lot. Luke was just always there for me. Never, has he ever let me down.

"You're a handful, Willy." He whispered and my smile instantly grew at the sound of my nickname. "But I wouldn't rather spend my time with anyone else." He finished, making my cheeks burn red.

I felt overly joyed. I felt, happy? I laid there for a while before I sat up and rubbed my eyes. I glanced at the clock and noticed we had been laying there for an hour and a half. I looked down at Luke and noticed he had fallen asleep.

I smiled, getting up and changing into my bathing suit, throwing some shorts and a cropped tank over the suit. I jumped on the bed, waking Luke up instantly. "Hey, sleepybutt. Go get dressed." I whispered and he laid there for a while. He finally got up and walked out of the window, jumping onto his own terrace.

I brushed my hair and decided to throw it into a pony tail, and grabbing my flipflops.

I smiled, and walked out onto my terrace. "Luke!" I whisper-yelled. He peeked his head out of his window to look at me. "Get your keys, my bikes too loud." I whispered. He nodded in responce and I sighed, sitting on the edge of my terrace.

I wondered sometimes; about my family. Was I even supposed to be one of them? They're all doctors and lawyers, yet I'm something doctors see too much, and lawyers work too hard for me. I felt like I wasn't even supposed to be related to these people sometimes.

I didn't know what to think. Do they even care what I want to do with my art? All they seemed to care about was me becoming a doctor. They said I had the talent for it. The thing is, you don't need talent to be a doctor, you need practice.

I was snapped out of my thoughts by Luke jiggling the keys in my face with a devious smile. I smiled and we climbed down the sides of the house, jumping at the last step.

Luke and I ran to the car, whom keys Luke had took. We got in, and my smile grew. He started the car and sped away from our houses. I turn on the radio and Pierce The Veil began swaying through the speakers.

"She was always the one

I'll repeat it again,

The one

No such thing as too young."

I sang along softly, the radio blasting in the car. I rolled the window down, letting fresh air in the car, blowing my hair back in the wind.

I smiled, turning the music up a little more.

"Second chances,

Won't leave you alone.

In the faith in,

Love."

I smiled and looked over at Luke, who was smiling and watching the road. My heartbeat quickened as I stared at Luke.

I smiled and turned away from him, starting to go deep in thought until a new song stopped me, and made me jump.

"You've got two black eyes, from loving too hard.

And a black heart that matches your blackest soul,

I wouldn't change it, oh, wouldn't ever try to make you leave, no."

I turned my attention to the P!ATD song jamming on the radio. I relax slightly and notice the beach up ahead. My smile grows at the sight.

No one was currently here which made me giddy. I jumped out of the car, tossing my clothes off, and into the car. I took off running, my bathing suit itching to get wet.

I finally felt the water touch my skin and I almost moaned at the feeling. I felt hands wrap around my waist, before they lifted me up. Luke ran deeper into the water with me on his back. I laughed, clinging to the boy a little.

Childish enough, I was terrified of deep water. We played around in the water, had splash wars, then raced. When we got back to the car, we saw it was nine, so we decided to dry off and go grab breakfest.

We got to the small cafe, and ordered what we wanted. "So, tell me why you were in such deep thought this morning." Luke's voice grabbed my attention, making me blush.

"You know, my whole family wants me to be a doctor but I want to be an artist." I sighed, making him grab my hand. He looked down at me with a huge smile.

"You're rad as heck, don't let anyone tell you different."