12

Willow sat down, not hearing the baby cry. She had just fed him and laid him down for a nap. He had kept her up all night.

Her phone went off, signaling she had a message.

Mikey
We'll be in town for a week tomorrow, I wanna meet the lil guy :D

Willow
Gladly, you all could.

She sat her phone down and started watching a movie until she heard him cry, making me groan.

---

Willow dressed him into a comfortable onesie, and slippers, before picking him up. "Ready to meet some weirdo's?" She giggled as the baby sucked on his hand.

She heard a knock and sat him down in the playpen, going to answer the door. When she did, four excited boys were at the front door. Ash, Calum, and Mikey all gave her a hug as Luke awkwardly followed in behind them.

They had barely spoken since she told Luke the news. She sent him a small smile, and went to pick up Jay. Michael immediately rushed over, begging to hold him. Willow cautiously handed him to Michael who held him carefully.

She smiled as Jay started screaming at Michael. "Is this baby possessed?" Michael said, handing Jay back to Willow.

"No, idiot, he's just a loud little shithead." She cooed down at him, and Calum held the baby next. He held him near his neck, and Jay had gotten ahold of Calum's hair.

Willow offered to let Ashton hold him, but Ashton passed. She looked at Luke who looked sick. "Luke, do you want to hold him?" Willow asked carefully.

"I don't know, what if I break him?" Luke rambled and before he knew it, Jay was in his arms. He kept smiling up at Luke. His blue eyes making Luke tear up. He gently rocked Jay, until Jay fell asleep.

Luke awkwardly handed the baby to Willow as she put him to bed in his room upstairs.

She came back down and all the boys asked her about Jay. Luke even asked. She told them his name, how big he was, the major details.

Luke barely spoke to Willow at all. Which angered Willow. She went to go speak to him but Michael stopped her. "He's not himself lately. He doesn't know how to take it."

She let it go and announced she was going to get sleep. They all agreed to stay the night. Willow was scrolling through twitter and her heart shattered.

Luke5sos - spending time with my lovely new girlfriend @arzayla ❤

Willow's eyes filled with tears as she threw her phone, her eyes filling with tears. Sobs echoed through her room as she stood up, walking downstairs where the boys were playing video games. "Get out." Was all she spat out at Luke.

He looked at her confused. "Wh-" She sent him an icy glare, tears falling down her cheeks.

"Go be with your girlfriend." Willow's words cut through Luke like a knife. His eyes widened. How did she find out about Arzayla?

The boys all looked at her with pity. She wasn't supposed to find out about Arzayla.

"She-"

"I don't care!" Willow screamed inbetween sobs. "Get out of my house!" She yelled, and Luke approached her.

She began hitting his chest, weakly. "Get out! Get out! Get out!" She kept screaming, tears ruining her strong image she upholded.

Luke nodded and left immediately. Michael tried to aproach her but she stepped back. She looked at Ashton. "Did you know?"

He shook his head. "Good, can you watch Jay? I-I need to get out of here." She whispered and they all agreed to watch the boy.

She ran upstairs, grabbing a jacket and her cracked phone. She raced out the door and ran to her car, crying. She started the beat up truck and drove to her best friends house, Katie.

She stepped out of the car and noticed Jimmy's car in the driveway. She walked up to the front door and knocked rapidly. The tears were coming so fast, she could barely see.

Katie opened the door and gasped seeing her best friends condition, pulling her inside immediately. Katie asked Willow what had happened and after Willow explained, Jimmy took off. Willow knew he was going after Luke because Jimmy had warmed up to care for Willow like a sister.

She didn't even try to stop him as Katie pulled her in a hug, desperately trying to calm her down.

Meanwhile, Jimmy pulled up to the small apartment that contained the three other bandmates of Luke Hemmings, the one who broke Willow's heart.

He walked straight in, alarming the boys. "Which one of you is Luke?" Jimmy asked, his eyes dark from anger. They all told him Luke had left, and he gathered a bag for Jay as he grabbed Jay from the brunette's arms.

They became alert and said to let the baby go. After Jimmy explained who he was, they reluctantly let him leave with the baby.

Jimmy drove back to Katie's home, bringing Jay in to Willow. He told them he was going to go hunt for Luke and no one stopped him.

Jimmy eventually found Luke, sulking at a park. He only knew what he looked like because he looked up the young boy's name and he saw a picture. "Hey Luke?" He called at the miserable blonde.

"Yeah?" Luke called back confused, then came a swing and Luke was left on the ground. Both boys swung at each other until Jimmy had knocked Luke out. He left Luke in the park, defenseless.

He drove back to Katie's and as soon as he entered the house, his girlfriend let out a huge gasp. She saw blood on Jimmy's face which angered her again.

Jimmy brushed her off and went upstairs to wash off. "You're welcome to stay as long as you need." Katie assured Willow but they both knew Willow needed to take charge and go home. "Let me keep Jay, you can pick him up tomorrow." She offered and Willow accepted before sliding her jacket back on.

She went to her car and drove back to her apartment. All the boys were there, and she saw a bloody Luke on her couch. Willow ignored it and asked the boys how long he was going to be there.

The boys continued cleaning Luke up as none of them had an answer.

She ignored it as she went up for bed, exhausted.

The next morning was tough. She didn't have any energy to get up and face Luke. She did it nevertheless, and it hurt her. Luke stared at her and begged her to let him explain.

"Explain what? That you have a new girl in your spotlight? No thanks, you can spare me the details." Willow said, sighing. Her heart was aching for him but her brain was telling her to let him go.

"Willow, she's for publicity." Luke snapped, making Willow stop what she was doing.

Even if she was, he still chose to ignore Willow for a while because of Jay.

"Just.. Let me take you out to lunch." Luke pleaded and Willow groaned.

"Fine, but I have to pick up Jay afterwards." Willow stated, looking at Luke. "And.. sorry about your face."