February 13, 2011: Sunday

A/N: Thanks so much for the feedback! Over 1,000 reads! This is about to get interesting (; Please keep the feedback coming! 

February 13, 2011: Sunday

11:13 AM

Dear diary,

I’ve been talking to Sue all morning... God, she’s so pretty... Sue is pretty serious about this. But she promised HaPpInEsS for me once it’s done... Her face is flawless...

What do I have to LIVE for? she asks me.

Only to get FaT and U.g.L.y.

What do I have to die for? she asks me.

My mom.

My dad.

Myself.

I don’t want to be such a burden to anyone ever again. I’m a struggle. My body hates me. I hate my body. I hate myself for what I’ve become. Her eyes are lively and pretty...

I love my friends though. They’ve helped me so much. Through thick and thin. They’ve made me a better person. Thank you, Mia. Thank you, Depression. Thank you, Bi. Thank you, Addie. Thank you now, Sue. Her figure is wonderful...

And thank you, Anorexia. For making me feel like crap. So I’d do better for myself. You only knew what’s best for me. Something even my own two parents don’t know. She's just so thin.

My parents. I wonder what they’ll think of all this. Better yet... they find this diary... Maybe then they’ll see my struggles...

NO. What struggles? HaHaHa I don’t have ANY sTrUgGlEs thanks to my f.r.i.e.n.d.s... Thanks friends!

How will I do it?

What will I leave behind to show why?

What will become of my friends?

I can’t leave them behind! I tell Sue. She smiles. They’ll always be with me. She's perfect.

That’s supposed to reassure me... right?

Love, No Doubt