January 8, 2011: Saturday

www.maddening.weebly.com <--- Check this out!

Also, if you'd like handmade items (by yours truly ;)) then check out my store on Etsy! www.etsy.com/shop/GabijasGifts

Also check out the second part Confessions of a Compulsive Liar if you enjoyed this. Thanks!

A/N: Something new and interesting I thought I'd do. Hope you guys like it! Comment, vote, and become a fan and such. Oh, and check out the cover. Took me forever to do! Love you all! :D

January 8, 2011: Saturday

10:31 PM

Dear diary,

I went out today to eat. Hope had begged me to take me to a restaurant. I don’t know what’s wrong with her. I don’t do public eating. But she begged and whispered in my ears last night to go to that new place a few blocks from my house. I had to agree, I couldn’t fall asleep with those whispers.

La la la la la...

I told my mom I was going out. She smiled at me and asked if it was with Hope. Of course, Mom, who else would hang out with me? Besides Anorexia, Bulimia, and Depression. She asked me if she’ll ever get to meet Hope. I think my mom is blind. She’s standing right beside me. Ha!

Anorexia and Bulimia decided to tag along with me and Hope. Hope tried to ignore them, but they kept screaming at me.

Anorexia called me FAT and ugly with each step I took. My steps slowed down. Bulimia grabbed my arm and pulled me along. She told me I would eat, and she’d help me lose the weight. Hope stopped in her tracks. She didn’t feel like going anymore.

So I was stuck with Bulimia and Anorexia who dragged me along, arguing whether I should eat or not. I was going to a restaurant; therefore I was going to eat. Anorexia stopped and pouted at me. She didn’t feel like going anymore.

So it was just me and Bulimia at the restaurant. I had 4 burgers, 2 plates of pasta, and a salad. I felt like I was about to throw up. Bulimia took my hand and led me to the bathroom. She gave me a reassuring hug. Bulimia’s kindness only goes as far to the toilet.

Blub blub. -Insert vomit here-

She scolded me. She yelled at me, calling me fat. I was FAT. I was ugly. They told me that. I binged and left the restaurant.

I only got home about half an hour to meet up with Depression on my doorstep. She took me inside. I silently went to my room and cried to Depression. She comforted me by telling me I don’t deserve to live. I could only agree. I’m glad, though, I have friends like them. They were my best friends. They’re only looking out for me.

I wanted to be beautiful.

I wanted to be THIN.

I wanted to be h.a.p.p.y.

I wanted to be normal.

Love, Abby Normal...

A/N: Please take the time to also check out my story "Dream Sweetly." Thank you.