April 11, 2011

April 11, 2011

Patient seems to be in stable condition. It’s been over a month since hospitalization and a month since diagnosis of schizophrenia. Patient needs constant medication to prevent hallucinations. Side effects include dizziness, incoherent speech, and excessive amounts of drooling. Doctors are continuing to find out if side effects are from medication or schizophrenia.

Patient seems to be in a decent mood most of the time. Tantrums are rare, if any. Cooperation varies. Patient is closed off from everyone and refuses to see her parents. Patient also continues to repetitively discuss the people Anna, Mia, and Sue, and how much she misses them. If addressed about the whereabouts, patient is thoroughly confused. If asked about who they are, patient refuses to speak.

Patient, since the hospitalization, has been residing in special care in Acron Asylum. Previous psychiatrist, Dr. Oliver Wickerman, has turned her over, as she did not feel safe with him. Our sessions will begin April 13, 2011. One guard will be present for security purposes, until trust is formed in our relationship. Dr. Wickerman will drop off his files April 12, 2011 on patient.

I am prepared to do all I can to save her.

-Dr. Marcus Thompson

A/N: I hope you are all enjoying this so far. Please also take the time to check out my story "Dream Sweetly." Thank you.