Found

Okay, I got tagged, and so I guess I'm gonna have to fill it out. This will end in an actual update though. 

1. Do I like someone? Yes, I do like someone and he is an amazing guy who goes by the Wattpad name Darksecret323, you should totally check out his work!

2. Do they like me? Yes, he does

3. Middlename? My Middle name is Madeliene

4. Single or Taken? Taken, but its long distance

5. Last person I texted? My mum

6. Last Song I listened to? Capsize, by Frenship

7. Battery Percent? Currently 49%

8. Best girl friend? Well she's on wattpad to, I think her current username is still Crystalalpha

9. Best Guy friend? My best guy friend is also on watt pad, his name is Archosaur

10. Favorite OTP? Percabeth for life!!!

11. Why I made my account? Because my friend told me this was a way to share my books, and a way to share my ideas 

12. What is my lock screen? My lock screen is the cross of my God in blue

13. When is my birthday? Actually it was yesterday

I'm tagging:

- @Darksecret323

- @Archosaur

- @Crystalalpha

- @Nightfire

- @Liquid-paper

- @Hollow Inside

- @MasterGirl

- @awesomewriter25

- @Wisty M

- @PriscillaMartinez

- @LollipopTheSweet

- @Rimchichi

- @IvyVegaStar444

- @Tieger2015

- @Keohnas

- @Artlover60

- @Fandom-Freak

- @04Rubie

- @ColSteve350

Okay, now to the real update

Robin could hear the sound of someone talking loudly near his ear, annoyingly loud. 

" Obin-R-obin c---n you hear me?" He heard vaguely.

Blinking his eyes open his blurry vision slowly found the face of his father, who was apparently cradling him in his arms. He didn't have time to be slightly embarrassed, before his vitals were being checked by the Flash. 

" Ugh, I think Scarecrow was here, not the injustice league," Robin murmured, wincing when his aching muscles were moved.

Batman clutched him slightly closer, running a hand through Robin's messy hair.

" We know, But you have the antidote now so all is well. However, we do not know the location of the rest of the team," Batman replied, concern leaking through his words.

Robin's brow furrowed, where were the rest of the team? He only knew they'd been somewhere near the edge of the docks and the harbour when he'd been hit with the fear gas along with Kid Flash, Artemis, and Miss Martian.

" T-They were near the edge of the docks, checking out the shipping containers," Robin murmured, slowly.

He suddenly felt very tired, and his blue yes rolled to look at Batman, who was pulling a used needle out of Robin's arm. 

" W-What....." Robin began, before being silenced by his father.

" Hush now, just sleep off the fear gas, Micuta Pasare," Batman murmured to him, rubbing circles on his back comfortingly.

Robin's eyes slowly slid shut and he went limp in Batman's arms, unconsciously curling in to his father's chest.

" Superman, go find them now," Batman ordered.

Superman was absolutely horrified when he found the rest of the team. 

Superboy was curled in the darkest corner he could find, eyes darting around fearfully as he let out an animalistic growl. 

Kaldur was laying on his side, muttering in Atlantian as he shivered uncontrollably. 

Kee was floating. She lay lying horizontal in the air, eyes open but glowing yellow, hair cloak floating around beneath h her hole her hair followed suit.

Superman quickly called in Flash with the antidotes, he'd need some speedy help with this. When Barry skidded to a halt beside him, the speedster gaped at the situation, blue yes wide.

" Geez, I reckon we start with Aqualad,he seems the sanest out of the three right now," Flash commented lightly.

Superman took one of the cures and quickly inserted it in to Aqualad, before moving to cure Kee. 

Flash had zoomed in quickly and injected Superboy with a Kryptonite laced needle, and since the clone was acting hostile, zoomed away to keep his distance.

Now they had to cure the levitating Kee, who seemed as though she was in some sort of trance-like state.

" Should we risk it?" Flash asked worriedly, taking an experimental step closer.

" We're going to have to, though I'm not entirely sure what she's doing," Superman decided, brows furrowed in concern.

He stepped in, and smoothly inserted the cure in to See's arm, and yet no change immediately occurred. She stayed floating there, eyes glowing yellow with fierce intensity, and frankly, scaring the heck out of her ' Uncles'.

" Superman?" Came the weak inquiry.

The two adults turned swiftly to see Aqualad weakly dragging himself upright, blinking his eyes rapidly. Flash zoomed over to support him, helping the young leader to stand on unsteady feet.

" Hey kid, how ya doing?" Flash asked in concern.

" I-I will be fine, how are the rest of my patrol?" Aqualad asked quietly, holding a hand to his temples and squinting.

" Well, Superboy'll be fine, he just needs to wait for the cure to work. We don't exactly know what Elementum is doing right now, but she should be fine too," Flash informed him, gesturing to his two teammates with a vague gesture.

Aqualad's eyes locked on See's levitating form, and he stumbled over to her, and gazing at her in concern, silver eyes shining with worry.

Kee's nightmares slowly ended, and the bodies she'd been seeing were slowly fading away to the dingy interior of the shipping container. She could tell that her powers were in play, as she could feel the fact that she could currently speak if she wanted to.

Blinking her eyes to rid them of the hazy fog she seemed to have, she found her eyes caught on a figure standing beside her, cradling her head in his hands. It was a startlingly familiar figure.

" A-Aqualad?" Kee asked, not sure if it was another vision or reality.

" I am here Elementum, I am here," Aqualad murmured.