† Chapter 2 †

I finally arrived in front of the very large gate of Cross Academy. I didn't realize that I held my breath the moment I saw the school. God it was very huge! It was definitely a school for children with a golden spoon in one's mouth.

Nervous, I took my single luggage and walked inside the gates. My legs almost felt limp after walking 30 minutes straight and... Getting lost... Please bear with me. This is the first time I came here and I don't know how to get to the Chairman's Office! Who can help me, please?!

"Oooff!!" I flinched when I bumped on a figure. I looked up to a tall lean-built man with lavender eyes and silky silver hair tied up in a ponytail. He was wearing an expensive black uniform of the school with white lining and a red tie. He even wears a bandana with the school's logo, maybe, on his left shoulders.

He looked down skeptical on me for a while before he smiled and introduced himself as Ichiru Kiryu. He seems like a nice person and I smiled at him back. We talked and laughed as we walked all the way towards the Chairman's Office. He's very kind and because of that, I opened up to him. To a stranger....

.

My name is Senshi Izuo, but you can call me "Sen" for short. And I'm a Goddess! Just kidding (^_^) actually, they always say that I am very thoughtful, smart and a perfect girl in everyone's eyes. I would always meet everyone's standard even if they don't have to tell me to meet theirs.

Tough in reality, I am just an ordinary girl who loves to read manga especially on the fantasy genre and loves daydreaming into la la land, living in my own little world inside my head as the strongest, most beautiful and most famous heroine who will save the world!

.

"I can see that..." Ichiru laughed, making me poker-faced.

.

"Nii-san!! Wait for me!!" a younger version of Ichiru ran towards a monotoned boy identical to him...

.

"Well, I love yaoi... Especially non-con incest... and twincest" I said, wiggling my eyebrows and his face suddenly painted with pure horror. "now where did that come from..??" I thought "Did I just saw two Ichirus running down the snowy forest path..??"

"Next topic" he suddenly changes the subject, making me shook my head laughing...

.

Well technically, really, I'm not really an ordinary person. Not because I'm like a psycho girl with flying mind does it mean I'm not ordinary. It was only because I was actually born into a family of vampires. Not the same as the Cullen Family of Twilight, but the below normal ones. (Sorry for any twilight and anti-twilight fans out there for bringing this up!)

I only have vague memories of my past but I know that I am only a half-breed and my family's blood rank is below average in the vampire community because we have a very thin bloodline of vampire blood but we are still vampires. In human economical status, we're like commoners.

.

"That was harsh" Ichiru said "But wait... You're only a Level C?!"

"Yep!" I said with a pop on the 'P'

"I thought you're a pureblood" - (O___O)

"I'm sexy and I now it!!" - ☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆

"Disgusting..." - (=_=)

"I hate you..." - (;¬_¬)

"Please continue" he said, chuckling ~(‾⌣‾~)

.

My dad worked as a labor worker in the vampire council even though he had finished a degree. Well, who would want to object the vampire council's decision right? If only I'm an aristocrat then I'll show them!